Let's become partners - connect with us on social media!
1. If the material you post on our sites is illegal, obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, sexually explicit, threatening, off-topic, personal attacks, ethnic slurs, profanity, harassing, fraudulent or infringe on copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights, we reserve the right to flag your account and delete any content posted by you at anytime without notice.
2. Opinions expressed by visitors to our sites do not reflect an endorsement or opinion on the part of the LBPD.
3. All postings made by visitors to our sites may be retained by the LBPD, in its discretion, and as required by applicable law or LBPD policy.
4. All postings made by visitors to our sites may be subject to the Pennsylvania Right-to-Know (RTK) law and other public records and disclosure laws, as well as discovery in litigation. This includes, but is not limited to, information made available through a user's privacy setting on their own social media and other internet pages.
5. Visitors to our sites have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality with respect to any content posted to the site, and the LBPD shall have no responsibility for maintaining any such privacy or confidentiality.
6. LBPD social media sites are not monitored 24/7. If you wish to speak with us by phone for a non-emergency matter you can contact the police business office at (717) 626-6393 or the non-emergency police dispatch at (717) 664-1180. Those wishing to physically visit the LBPD office can do so at 7 South Broad Street, Lititz, PA 17543.
7. If you need immediate police assistance, DIAL 911.