* At approximately 2:30 p.m. an ELTPD officer stopped a vehicle in the 2300 block of Lincoln Highway East for a vehicle code violation. The driver (Jesse Lee Kissinger / 48 year old white male / Lancaster) had a warrant through Baltimore County Police Department for assault. Kissinger was taken into custody and committed to Lancaster County Prison.
* Officer's responded to Gabe's for an employee theft. Zimire Jones (29 year old black male / Lancaster) admitted to stealing $200 from the cash register. Misdemeanor charges were filed against Zimire.
* At approximately 2:05 a.m., an ELTPD officer stopped a red Honda Accord for poor driving. The operator (Lawrence Wallick / 56 year old white male / Strasburg) was arrested for DUI. Wallick submitted to a breath test with results of 0.140 BAC. Charges to be filed.
* At approximately 2:00 p.m. ELTPD officer's responded to Nike Factory Store (Tanger Outlet) for an employee theft. It was learned employee Terrell Stanton (23 year old black male / Lancaster) had scanned and then voided approximately 10 pairs of shoes over the course of several months for a personal friend. Terrell Stanton admitted to the theft and is being charged with Felony Retail Theft.
* At approximately 10:30 p.m., ELTPD officer's responded to Target for an employee theft. It was learned employee Caitlin Sullivan (34 year old white female / Lancaster) had concealed several items of store merchandise on her person. Caitlin Sullivan admitted to stealing the merchandise and is being charged with Misdemeanor Retail Theft.