FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
The IC3 accepts online Internet crime complaints from either the actual victim or from a third party to the complainant.
We can best process your complaint if we receive accurate and complete information from you.
Therefore, we request you provide the following information when filing a complaint:
- Victim's name, address, telephone, and email
- Financial transaction information (e.g., account information, transaction date and amount, who received the money)
- Subject's name, address, telephone, email, website, and IP address
- Specific details on how you were victimized
- Email header(s)
- Any other relevant information you believe is necessary to support your complaint
- Click the link below to file a complaint