We've Updated Our Contact Options!


The NLCRPD has updated the way our citizens can contact the Police Department by creating "webforms" for automatic submission.  Go to the FORMS tab at the top of our webpage and select from the following options:

Online Reporting - for NON-Emergency information that you would like to notify the Police Department of  (Example:  Parking Complaints) 

RTK Request - Right-to-Know Request for Police Incidents per the Pennsylvania RTK Act of 2008 

Vacation Home Check - notify the Patrol Division of your extended vacation and the Officers can keep an eye on your residence during their patrols

Alarm Registration - for residential homes and businesses who have an active monitored alarm system, fees apply - see the page for more details 

Camera Registry - register your residential or business security cameras to assist the Police Department if a crime occurs on or near your property 

Citizen Complaint - if you happen to have a grievance when interacting with a Patrol Officer, utilize this format

Solicitation Form - to apply for a permit in order to peddle or solicit your goods of service to the community, restrictions apply - see the page for more details