Please complete this form to register your security cameras with the police department. If a field is not applicable, please leave it blank. Some fields are required.
The goal of the cameras registry program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the New Holland Police Department and the community we serve. Accordingly, all camera registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Any footage containing to/or related to criminal activity may be collected the New Holland Police Department for use as evidence during any stag of a criminal proceeding.
2. Relevant information is reserved for official use by the New Holland Police Department and will not be released to any member of the general public or press.
3. If necessary, the New Holland Police Department will contact you directly, using the information provided on this site, to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
4. Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent/or employee of the Borough of New Holland and/or the New Holland Police Department through the camera registry program.
5. Under no circumstances shall the New Holland Police Department utilize any information obtained to view footage/feeds directly from cameras owned by registrants.