Daily News Release - Wednesday, July 31, 2019
- Retail Theft, 10:30 p.m. June 25, 2019, 1262 Lititz Pike (MT) – A criminal complaint for Retail Theft has been filed against Thomas C. Fortis M/36 of North Lime Street, Lancaster. On June 25, 2019, officers were called to the 1200 Block of Lititz Pike for an incident involving Fortis. During the investigation, toys were found in his possession which had been taken from Walgreen’s, 1262 Lititz Pike. Investigation determined that he had taken the items without paying for them. Loss $108.
- Retail Theft, July 21, 2019, 1360 Columbia Avenue (LT) – A criminal complaint for Retail Theft has been filed against Jose M. Vicenty M/33 of East New Street, Lancaster. On July 21, 2019, he was observed concealing razors at Giant, 1360 Columbia Avenue, and leaving without paying. Loss $277.
- Harassment, 8:50 p.m. July 22, 2019, 2100 Block Brockton Road (MT) – A citation for Harassment has been filed against Gregory E. Sherlock M/49 of Brockton Road, Lancaster, following a physical domestic disturbance at his residence at 8:50 p.m. July 22, 2019.
- DUI, 2:00 a.m. July 14, 2019, 2500 Block Chrismar Way (EP) – A criminal complaint has been filed against Carol A. Smith F/51 of Longmeadow Road, Lancaster, following an investigation into a hit and run crash which occurred in the 2500 Block of Chrismar Way, East Petersburg. At 2:00 a.m. July 14, 2019, a vehicle heading westbound on Chrismar Way struck a parked vehicle and left without leaving any information. A witness obtained the license plate, and officers located Smith at her residence. She has been charged with DUI, Accidents Involving Unattended Vehicle, and a traffic violation.
- Public Drunkenness, 7:46 p.m. July 27, 2019, 1200 Block East King Street (LT) – A citation for Public Drunkenness has been filed against Elizabeth A. Miller F/38 of East King Street, Lancaster, after she was found under the influence of alcohol near her residence at 7:46 p.m. July 27, 2019.
- Disorderly Conduct, 4:53 a.m. July 27, 2019, 1400 Block East King Street (LT) – Citations for Disorderly Conduct have been filed against Yako T.C. McKnight M/23 of Kinston, NC, and Maria E. Acosta-Bonilla F/26 after they got into a domestic argument in the 1400 Blk of East King Street at 4:53 a.m. July 27, 2019.
- Theft from Vehicles, Grandview Heights (MT) – Four vehicles were entered sometime overnight July 29-30, 2019, while parked on Pleasure Road and Janet Avenue in the Grandview Heights development. Miscellaneous items were taken. Residents are reminded to ensure that their doors are locked and valuables are removed.
- Soliciting Ordinance, 2:03 p.m. July 28, 2019, Plaza Blvd (MT) – Benjamin J. Seaman M/44 of West Orange Street, Lancaster, was cited for violating Manheim Township’s soliciting ordinance after he was found soliciting money from motorists while standing on the median on Plaza Blvd at Manheim Pike at 2:03 p.m. July 28, 2019.
- Public Drunkenness, 6:57 p.m. July 28, 2019, 1500 Block East King Street (LT) – A citation for Public Drunkenness has been filed against Corey R. Hart M/31 of Deerfield Rd, Pequea, after he was found under the influence of a controlled substance in the 1500 Blk of East King Street at 6:57 p.m. July 28, 2019.
- Harassment, 6:36 p.m. July 27, 2019, Olde Meadow Court (EP) – A citation for Harassment has been filed against Michelle M. Thompson F/42 of Olde Meadow Court, East Petersburg, after she punched a family member in the face during a domestic dispute at her residence on July 27, 2019.
- DUI, July 18, 2019, Koser Road (MT) – A criminal complaint has been filed against Damon P. Heller M/41 of Bowyer Lane, Lititz, following an investigation into a hit and run crash. At 10:03 p.m. July 18, 2019, Heller’s vehicle struck a tree on Koser Road near Pendleton. Prior to the arrival of police, another person came to the scene and picked up Heller. Witnesses followed them to Heller’s residence and notified police. He has been charged with DUI, Accidents Involving Damage to Unattended Property, and a traffic violation.
- DUI, 4:28 p.m. July 26, 2019, Manheim Pike (MT) – A criminal complaint for DUI has been filed against Juan Gonzalez M/44 of Franklin Road, Columbia, following a traffic stop on Manheim Pike near Route 30 at 4:28 p.m. July 26, 2019. He has also been charged with Driving Without a License.