Daily News Release – Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 1:07 p.m., Saturday, September 19, 2020, 241 West Roseville Road – The Grille (MT) – Diana L. Wendler, F/55, homeless, was charged with the above offense after she was observed in an intoxicated state to the point that she spilled beer on the floor and slipped on it. A citation was issued.
2. Harassment / Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 7:34 p.m., Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 862 Plaza Boulevard – Dollar Tree (MT) – Kimberly S. Shelley, F/52, of Mount Joy, PA, was charged with the above offenses after she engaged in a physical altercation both inside and outside of the store. During the altercation, Shelley struck another person on the side of their face. Two (2) citations were filed.
3. Disorderly Conduct Arrests, 7:34 p.m., Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 862 Plaza Boulevard – Dollar Tree (MT) – A pair of two (2) juveniles were charged with the above offense after they engaged in a physical altercation both inside and outside of the store. A citation was filed against each party. The following were charged:
- A 14-year-old juvenile from Mount Joy, PA
- A 14-year-old juvenile from East Petersburg, PA
4. Possession of Methamphetamine / Possession of Cocaine / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrests, 5:06 p.m., Monday, September 14, 2020, 1360 Columbia Avenue – Giant Food Store (LT) – Alec William Keck, M/26, and Sara Beth Matter, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offenses following a reported overdose at the store. An employee saw Keck and Metter in a vehicle inside the parking lot, thought Keck was unconscious, and called police. Officers responded, determined that Keck was not unconscious, but observed methamphetamine, cocaine, a hypodermic needle, and baggies inside the car. A criminal complaint was filed against each party.
5. Dog Law Violation Arrest, 12:35 p.m., Sunday, August 30, 2020, 2000 block Bonnie Drive (MT) – Nicholas Anthony Piro, M/37, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he permitted his dog to run at large. While loose, the dog bit another dog on the ear, and the finger of that other dog’s owner. A citation was filed.
6. Simple Assault Arrest, 12:00 to 4:00 p.m., Monday, April 13, 2020, 600 block Warminster Lane (MT) – Subash Rao Persaud, M/38, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Persaud grabbed a 12-gauge shotgun and pointed it at the victim. A criminal complaint was filed.
7. Retail Theft Arrest, 7:09 p.m., Thursday, September 17, 2020, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Joshua Ricky Rivas, M/18, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $137.85 worth of merchandise from the store. He was arrested, processed, issued a citation, and released from custody.
8. Retail Theft Arrest, 8:00 p.m., Wednesday, August 12, 2020, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Brian Keith Snavely, M/51, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $49.24 worth of merchandise from the store. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Snavely surrendered to the court and was arraigned before Magisterial District Judge David P. Miller. Bail was set at $5,000.00 unsecured and he was released. Snavely is awaiting his preliminary hearing at this time.
9. Stalking / Propulsion of Missiles / Criminal Mischief Arrest, August 19 to September 16, 2020, 1300 block Wabank Road (LT) – Eric Rivera, M/31, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a lengthy investigation into on-going domestic-violence related harassment. Rivera repeatedly followed the victim, without legitimate reason to do so, while the victim was a protected person under a valid Protection From Abuse Order. Rivera repeatedly yelled vulgarities and made threatening motions towards the victim, followed the victim through their workplace, and repeatedly called the victim’s employer without purpose. Rivera was observed intentionally throwing a rock at a moving vehicle, while being operated by the victim, causing $50.00 in damage. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Officers responded to Rivera’s residence and took him into physical custody. He was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
10. Criminal Trespass Arrest, 3:30 p.m., Friday, September 18, 2020, 1900 block Oregon Pike (MT) – Soloman Elijah Faust, M/24, of New Holland, PA, was charged with the above offense after he refused to leave private property, after being ordered to do so. He was arrested, processed, and released. A criminal complaint was filed.
1. Identity Theft, January 2015 to September 16, 2020, 2600 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Unknown person/s used the victim’s identity to rent an apartment in Florida. They did not pay the rent and caused $1,500.00 to go to collections on the victim’s credit report.
2. Theft, 3:00 to 9:00 p.m., Sunday, September 6, 2020, 700 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a firearm from a residence. Total loss: $450.00.
3. Theft From Motor Vehicle, September 18 to 19, 2020, 100 block Elmshire Drive (LT) – Unknown person/s entered a vehicle and stole a wallet and contents. Total loss: $115.00.
4. Burglary, September 19 to 20, 2020, 1949 Fruitville Pike – Super Cuts (MT) – Unknown person/s smashed the front doors to the business sometime overnight, entered the business, and stole $25.00 in change. Total loss: $1,605.00.
5. Theft From Motor Vehicle, September 19 to 20, 2020, 600 block Integrity Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s entered a vehicle and stole $100.00 from the center console.