Daily News Release - Wednesday 9/11/2019
Daily News Release – Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Dog Law Violation Arrest, 6:00 p.m., Friday, August 30, 2019, Henry Court (MT) – Tanya L. Fosgate, F/42, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she permitted her dogs to run at large and frighten others when they barked at people in the neighborhood. Fosgate has previously been warned for the same offense. A citation was filed.
2. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 12:30 p.m., Thursday, September 5, 2019, 120 Rider Avenue – Elderwood Senior Living Center (LT) – Douglas A. Givler, M/52, homeless, was charged with the above offense after he was found unconscious and sleeping on the floor of the business. Givler does not reside at the center, nor did he have business being there. Givler’s unconscious state was due to heavy intoxication. A citation was issued.
3. Possession of Synthetic Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 1500 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Stacy L. Dunkleberger, F/46, of Mountville, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an expired registration plate. Officers searched Dunkleberger’s vehicle which yielded synthetic marijuana, a smoking device, and a hypodermic needle. She was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
4. Recklessly Endangering Another Person / DUI / Hit & Run Crash Arrest, 3:10 p.m., Thursday, September 5, 2019, 300 block Atkins Avenue (LT) – Michael Stewart Shank, M/64, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Shank was identified as a driver who hit two (2) parked vehicles and fled the area after impact. Officers also learned that one of the owners of the parked vehicle had to jump out of the way of Shank as he drove his car towards the parked vehicle. Officers located Shank at his residence and he exhibited signs of impairment. He was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.228%. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Criminal Trespass, 11:35 p.m., Tuesday, September 10, 2019, 600 block South West End Avenue (LT) – An unknown person entered the victim’s enclosed fence and attempted to open the rear door which was locked. The person then fled the scene.