Daily News Release - Wednesday 7/24/2019
Daily News Release – Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 6:29 p.m., Monday, July 22, 2019, 1200 block Elm Avenue (LT) – Ruby M. Sourbeer, F/39, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at her residence. During the altercation, Sourbeer slapped the victim in the face. A citation was issued.
2. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 2:23 p.m., Friday, July 19, 2019, Roosevelt Boulevard (MT) – Gabriel Bond Kunu, M/24, of Dumpfries, VA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed unconscious in an outside location. Kunu was heavily intoxicated. A citation was issued.
3. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 12:12 a.m., Wednesday, July 24, 2019, Columbia Avenue at Abbeyville Road (LT) – Elizabeth L. McConathey, F/24, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for driving at nighttime with no headlamps in use. Officers searched McConathey’s vehicle which yielded marijuana, a marijuana grinder, and a smoking device. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Retail Theft Arrest, 7:52 p.m., Thursday, July 18, 2019, 1234 Millersville Pike – Fine Wine & Good Spirits (LT) – Alexander Keliher, M/24, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $39.98 worth of liquor from the store. A citation was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft, 1:00 to 8:00 p.m., Saturday, July 20, 2019, 1136 Harrisburg Pike – Sunoco (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a wallet and contents. Total loss: $480.00. Investigation continues.
2. Identity Theft, July 20 to 22, 2019, Camellia Court (MT) – Unknown person/s used the victim’s identity to open credit accounts in the victim’s name. A total of $818.82 worth of charges were made.
3. Theft of Lost or Mislaid Property, 6:39 to 7:26 p.m., Saturday, July 20, 2019, 1589 Fruitville Pike – Target (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a cell phone which was accidentally left upon a shelf inside the store. Total loss: $800.00.
4. Theft From Motor Vehicle, July 12 to 20, 2019, 700 block Integrity Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle which sat in a driveway, and stole a Glock 9mm pistol. The pistol was later recovered in another police jurisdiction. Total loss: $700.00. Investigation continues.
5. Theft By Deception, 11:30 a.m., Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 1400 block Millersville Pike (LT) – Unknown person/s sent a text message to the victim using a spoofed telephone number. The number appeared to be from a known acquaintance, but was actually the scammer. The text instructed the victim to purchase a $50.00 gift card and provide the gift card account information to the scammer.