Daily News Release - Wednesday 7/11/2018
Daily News Release – Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrests, 10:07 p.m., Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 1900 block Northbrook Drive (MT) – Steven A. Billas, M/25, and Rosina Billas, F/54, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at their residence. During the altercation, Steven and Rosina struck each other in each other’s face. A citation was issued to both parties.
2. Illegal Use of Inhalants / Public Drunkenness Arrest, 11:32 p.m., Monday, July 9, 2018, 2068 Fruitville Pike – Five Below (MT) – Jessica A. Franks, F/29, of Mountville, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a check on the welfare incident. Franks was found unconscious outside of the Five Below, surrounded by numerous compressed air Ultra Duster cans. Upon being awoken, Franks attempted to inhale the contents of one of the cans. She was treated by medical personnel and a criminal complaint was filed.
3. Burglary / Theft By Unlawful Taking Arrest, 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 5900 block Geneva Drive (EP) – Madeline Rose Shertzer, F/23, of East Petersburg, PA, was charged with the above offenses after she entered a residence and stole a jar of coins valued at $115.00. Shertzer admitted her involvement with this incident during an interview. A criminal complaint was filed as Shertzer was already incarcerated on other charges.
4. Harassment Arrest, June 14-19, 2018, 100 block Jennings Drive (LT) – Miguel Angel Colon, M/31, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following an investigation into ongoing domestic harassment. Colon sent numerous text messages to an ex-girlfriend after being instructed not to do so numerous times. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Retail Theft, 5:26 p.m., Tuesday, July 10, 2018, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – An unknown white female stole jewelry from the store. Loss is unknown at this time. Investigation continues.
2. Theft By Unlawful Taking, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Friday, July 6, 2018, 900 block East King Street (LT) – Theft of $10.00 from an unlocked dresser drawer.