Daily News Release - Wednesday 5/2/2018
Daily News Release – Wednesday, May 02, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrests, 3:00 p.m., Monday, April 30, 2018, 400 block Biscayne Road (MT) – Tanya M. Fernandez, F/39, and Vanessa E. Ramos, F/18, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at their residence. During the altercation, Fernandez shoved, slapped, and scratched Ramos, while Ramos threw plastic bins at Fernandez. A citation was filed against each person.
2. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 7:24 p.m., Thursday, April 12, 2018, 241 West Roseville Road, Suite 2 – The Grille (MT) – Fulbright Phillip, Jr., M/34, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he entered the restaurant to assault an employee, which prompted the patrons of the restaurant to leave without finishing their meals. A citation was filed.
3. Theft From Motor Vehicle / Access Device Fraud Arrest, 5:00 a.m., Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 1000 block Sterling Place (LT) – Brandon C. Bencosme, M/18, of Millersville, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he entered a vehicle and stole a wallet containing a credit card. Bencosme then photocopied the credit card and uploaded it to his social media account. The credit card information was then used by several people who accessed it from Bencosme’s social media account. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Theft of Lost or Mislaid Property Arrest, 8:30 p.m., Friday, November 17, 2017, 1278 Millersville Pike – CVS Pharmacy (LT) – Luis A. Santiago-Ortiz, M/31, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he found a lost cell phone in the parking lot of the CVS and made no attempts to return the phone to the owner. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Access Device Fraud, 10:26 a.m., Wednesday, April 4, 2018, 174 West Airport Road – Simon Lever (MT) – Five (5) computers were fraudulently purchased using a company credit card. Total loss: $4,279.00. Investigation continues.
2. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 1:15 p.m., Tuesday, May 1, 2018, 1559 Manheim Pike – Isaac’s Deli (MT) – Theft of a wallet from an unlocked vehicle. Total loss: $56.00.