Daily News Release - Wednesday 5/16/2018
Daily News Release – Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 4:44 p.m., Thursday, May 10, 2018, 900 block Columbia Avenue (LT) – Sammy T. Reeves, Jr., M/26, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following an investigation at his residence. While at the house for an unrelated matter, officers smelled marijuana coming from inside. Officers searched Reeves’ residence which yielded marijuana and a grinder. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Underage Drinking Arrest, 11:20 p.m., Monday, May 14, 2018, 3140 Lititz Pike – Knight & Day Diner (MT) – Joseph A. Enriquez-Calvillo, M/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed exhibiting signs of impairment and admitting to consuming alcohol. A citation was filed.
3. Retail Theft Arrest, 2:36 p.m., Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 1589 Fruitville Pike – Target (MT) – Tina Marie Calhoun, F/45, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed stealing $125.28 worth of merchandise from the store. A citation was issued.
4. Retail Theft / Resisting Arrest, 2:53 p.m., Monday, May 14, 2018, 1360 Columbia Avenue – Giant Food Store (LT) – Scott Allen Christian, M/55, homeless, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $173.17 worth of merchandise from the store. Christian fled the store with the merchandise prior to police arrival. Officers located Christian still in possession of the merchandise, moments later in the 1200 block of Elm Avenue. Upon approach, Christian ran from officers, but was quickly detained. Christian physically resisted arrest for several minutes by keeping his hands/arms under his body. During the struggle, two (2) officers sustained minor injuries. Christian was eventually taken into custody and transported to Central Arraignment.
5. Simple Assault / Stalking Arrest, 2:00 p.m., Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 900 block East King Street (LT) – Brian Darshon Graves, M/40, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Graves approached the victim, who was on a bed, and punched her on the left side of her face multiple times. He also struck the victim with his knee. Graves then grabbed the victim’s ankles and pulled her off the bed and onto the floor. While on the floor, Graves slammed the victim’s head onto the floor two (2) times and then stomped his foot on her thighs and buttocks. Graves then left the residence with the victim’s cell phone. Moments later, Graves returned finding the victim at a neighbor’s house attempting to get help. Graves pulled the victim away from the neighbor’s door, struck her several more times, and ripped off her shirt. Graves then fled the area and did not return. The victim sustained multiple, visible injuries to her face, arms, neck, thighs, and buttocks. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Graves remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Graves should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit A Tip.”
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Burglary, 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 5900 block Geneva Drive (EP) – Unknown person/s entered the residence and stole $125.00 in coins. Investigation continues.