Daily News Release – Wednesday, March 04, 2020
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Noise Ordinance Violation Arrest, 5:16 p.m., Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 300 block Pleasure Road (MT) – Olga M. Garcia-Rodriguez, F/31, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she permitted music to be played inside her home, whose volume went beyond the boundaries of her property. Garcia-Rodriguez had previously been warned for the same offense. A citation was filed.
2. Harassment Arrest, 7:52 a.m., Thursday, February 27, 2020, Grafton Circle (LT) – Angel L. Espada, M/41, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Espada slapped another person across the face, leaving a red mark. A citation was filed.
3. Strangulation / Simple Assault Arrest, 8:45 a.m., Monday, March 2, 2020, 1300 block Blue Jay Drive (MT) – Anthony Salveggi, M/51, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Salveggi grabbed the victim by the neck from behind and squeezed, which restricted her breathing. While choking the victim, Salveggi also punched the victim in the side of the head, which resulted in two (2) small cuts and a bruise. The victim broke free from Salveggi and began to flee. Salveggi punched the victim in the side of the head, causing her to fall to the ground and break her glasses. Salveggi was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
1. Theft By Deception, February 24 to 27, 2020, Roosevelt Boulevard (MT) – Unknown person/s sent a message to the victim reporting that they won a large cash prize. The victim was instructed to send money to cover the taxes for the winnings. The victim sent $1,100.00 to the person. This was later determined to be a scam.
2. Criminal Mischief, 4:42 p.m., Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 400 block Waterford Court (LT) – Unknown person/s put kitty litter into the gas tank of a vehicle parked in the area. Total loss: $869.44.