Daily News Release – Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Criminal Trespass Arrest, 8:47 a.m., Saturday, February 27, 2021, 900 block East Orange Street (LT) – Dorian J. Lee, M/36, homeless, was charged with the above offense after she entered a property by walking over a fence. The property owner saw Lee and ordered him to leave; he refused. A citation was issued.
2. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 1:19 p.m., Wednesday, February 17, 2021, Butter Road at Carlton Drive (MT) – Edwin U. Concepcion, M/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an inspection sticker infraction. Officers searched Concepcion’s vehicle which yielded marijuana, ten (10) vials of liquid THC, a baggie, two (2) digital scales, rolling papers, and various glass and plastic containers. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 10:16 p.m., Friday, February 26, 2021, Pleasure Road at Sunnybrook Drive (MT) – Edgar A. Guerra, M/24, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a registration plate infraction. Officers searched Guerra’s vehicle, which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Scattering Rubbish (Littering) Arrest, 2:30 p.m., Sunday, February 28, 2021, 1360 Columbia Avenue – Giant Food Store (LT) – Jeffrey Scott Kochel, M/55, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed throwing trash to the ground. An officer on patrol ordered Kochel to pick up the trash and he refused. A citation was filed.
5. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 1:54 p.m., Thursday, February 25, 2021, 1400 block Passey Lane (LT) – Angelo Nunez, M/18, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he broke another person’s hanging mirror. Total loss: $10.00. A citation was filed.
6. DUI Arrest, 6:29 p.m., Tuesday, January 12, 2021, Wabank Road at Bean Hill Road (LT) – Reynaldo Montanez, M/41, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Montanez was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Montanez consented to a blood test and chemical testing was performed. Analysis yielded the presence of Alprazolam, Methadone, EDDP, Morphine, Xylazine, Fentanyl, and Norfentanyl. A criminal complaint was filed.
7. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 11:21 p.m., Monday, March 1, 2021, 1081 North Plum Street – American Bar & Grill (MT) – Brittany Erin Rakers, F/36, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she caused a verbal and physical altercation inside the restaurant, and had to be forcibly removed by staff. Rakers then banged on the windows and threw food on the ground. Rakers was manifestly under the influence of alcohol at the time of the incident. A citation was filed.
8. Retail Theft Arrest, 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, December 29, 2020, 1360 Columbia Avenue – Giant Food Store (LT) – Adienex Velez, F/43, of Bausman, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed stealing $119.61 worth of merchandise from the store. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Velez remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Velez should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip” below.
1. Vehicle Theft, February 28 to March 1, 2021, 100 block Brewster Drive (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a black 2020 Ford F150 pickup truck as it sat parked in a residential driveway. The vehicle was recovered at 8:38 a.m., on Monday, March 1, 2021, after it was involved in a hit & run crash in Lancaster City.
2. Theft From Motor Vehicle, February 28 to March 1, 2021, 900 block East Orange Street (LT) – Unknown person/s entered a vehicle as it sat parked in the area, and stole a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield firearm. Total loss: $500.00.
3. Criminal Mischief, March 1 to 2, 2021, 1300 block Orchard Street (MT) – Unknown person/s ripped a flag from its pole. Total loss: $5.00.
4. Selective Traffic Enforcement Detail, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Tuesday, March 2, 2021, McGovernville Road at McGovernville Road (MT) – Officers performed a traffic enforcement detail, targeting stop-sign violations at this location. During this time period, eight (8) motorists were stopped resulting in five (5) citations and four (4) written warnings being issued.
5. Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories, February 25 to 26, 2021, 1900 block Oregon Pike (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a catalytic converter from a vehicle, as it sat parked overnight. Total loss: $750.00.
6. Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories, March 1 to 2, 2021, 400 block Eden Road (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a catalytic converter from a vehicle, as it sat parked overnight. Total loss: $750.00.