Daily News Release - Wednesday 3/21/2018
Daily News Release – Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle / Theft / Criminal Conspiracy Arrest, February 1 to March 6, 2018, Manheim Township – Nathan J. Hargrove, M/20, of Columbia, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a lengthy investigation by detectives. Hargrove was charged with four (4) counts of Theft From Motor Vehicle, four (4) counts of Theft, and eight (8) counts of Criminal Conspiracy after investigators determined that he was responsible for numerous vehicle break-ins that occurred in both Manheim and Conestoga Townships. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Theft By Deception / Receiving Stolen Property Arrest, 1:34 p.m., Monday, March 19, 2018, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Lisa A. Mitro, F/55, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after she told the store manager at Walmart that she placed an order that she did not place. That order had been payed for using a compromised credit card. Mitro then took possession of two (2) cell phones that were purchased using stolen credit card information. Total loss: $148.00. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Criminal Mischief Arrest, Friday, March 9, 2018, 300 block Pennshire Drive (LT) – Stephanie A. Custer, F/33, of Marietta, PA, was charged with the above offense after she caused $400.00 in damages to a door after kicking it. A citation was filed.
4. DUI Arrest, 2:43 p.m., Tuesday, March 6, 2018, York Road at Lititz Pike (MT) – David P. Holmes, M/27, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Holmes was identified as a driver and exhibited signs of impairment. Holmes was arrested and chemical testing yielded the presence of several controlled substances. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Disorderly Conduct Arrests, 5:29 p.m., Thursday, February 15, 2018, 1241 Lititz Pike – Stauffer Park (MT) – The following people were charged with the above offense after engaging in a mutual fight at the Stauffer Park during open hours. The altercation alarmed other people in the area.
Jamias F. Hernandez, M/24, of Lancaster, PA
James A. Coira, M/29, of Lancaster, PA
Carmen A. Garcia, F/56, of Lancaster, PA
Ronald J. Cedre, M/18, of Lancaster, PA
Edgar W. Chant, M/24, of Lancaster, PA
Nilsa Rivera, F/39, of Lancaster, PA
A citation for Disorderly Conduct was filed against each person.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Nothing to Report.