Daily News Release - Wednesday 3/13/2019
Daily News Release – Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 4:24 p.m., Friday, March 8, 2019, 1700 block Judie Lane (LT) – David Ray Lopez, M/29, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Lopez threw a metal object at the victim that struck them in the head, causing a minor injury. A citation was filed.
2. Harassment Arrest, 4:15 a.m., Sunday, March 10, 2019, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Victor Lantigua-Madera, M/21, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Lantigua-Madera struck the victim, causing a minor injury to their lower lip. A citation was filed.
3. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 6:50 a.m., Saturday, March 2, 2019, Route 30 East at Route 222 (MT) – Nathaniel L. Echegoyen, M/18, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he operated a vehicle with an exhaust system that had been modified to sound like gunfire when the vehicle was operated. Echegoyen’s actions alarmed residents who repeatedly called 9-1-1. A citation was filed.
4. Dog Law Violation Arrest, 9:47 a.m., Monday, March 11, 2019, 300 block East Oregon Road (MT) – Wayne Raymond Skaggs, M/55, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense after he permitted his dog to run at large. Skaggs has been charged numerous times for the same offense. A citation was filed.
5. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 11:34 a.m., Monday, March 11, 2019, Parkside Avenue (LT) – James A. DiCamillo, M/20, of Broomall, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an expired inspection sticker. Officers searched DiCamillo’s vehicle which yielded marijuana, a black digital scale, and a gray metal marijuana grinder. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. Retail Theft Arrest, 2:58 p.m., Thursday, March 7, 2019, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Madison Adrian Camacho, F/22, of Millersville, PA, was charged with the above offense after she stole $96.75 worth of merchandise from the store. Camacho was arrested, processed, and released from custody. A criminal complaint was filed.
7. Terroristic Threats Arrest, 3:00 p.m., Monday, March 11, 2019, 1520 Harrisburg Pike – Mennonite Home (MT) – Mark A. Wingerd, M/66, of New Holland, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was denied a volunteer position at the business, and instructed not to show up for a previously arranged meeting. Wingerd became agitated and threated to show up as planned. When told he would be denied entry by security Wingerd stated that Pennsylvania is an open carry state and that he would bring his gun to the business. He went on to say that if anyone tried to stop him, he would shoot them. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. During the evening hours of Monday, March 11, 2019, Wingerd was taken into custody without incident, at his residence. He was taken to Central Arraignment.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft, March 11-12, 2019, 2000 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a mailbox from outside a residence. Total loss: $100.00.
2. Retail Theft, 4:41 p.m., Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – An unknown white male stole $354.66 worth of merchandise from the store. When confronted by store personnel, the male fled, leaving the items behind.
3. Retail Theft, 5:08 p.m., Tuesday, March 12, 2019, 1567 Fruitville Pike – T-Mobile (MT) – Two (2) unknown black males stole two (2) iPhone 10 cell phones from the store, after cutting the security cords to the devices. Total loss: $1,997.98.