Daily News Release – Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Stalking / Firearms Carried Without a License / Disorderly Conduct / Public Drunkenness Arrest, 7:47 p.m., Saturday, March 6, 2021, Parkside Avenue (LT) – Damion Tyrell Dixon, M/22, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Dixon repeatedly came to the victim’s residence throughout the day, knocked on the door, demanded entry, screamed outside the residence, blew the vehicle’s horn, and played loud music from the vehicle. Dixon’s actions precluded the victim from safely returning to their residence. Officers responded and located Dixon outside of the residence. Dixon exhibited signs of being under the influence of alcoholic beverages, and began to scream and yell, to the degree that others became alarmed, and a crowd began to form. Officers was taken into physical custody. Officers searched Dixon’s vehicle, which yielded the discovery of a pistol, which Dixon did not have a valid permit to carry. He was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
2. Simple Assault / Criminal Mischief Arrest, 11:23 p.m., Friday, March 6, 2021, 1000 block North Duke Street (MT) – Robert Divine Gonzalez, M/23, homeless, was charged with the above offenses after he jumped onto the hood of another person’s vehicle and kicked the windshield until it shattered. Gonzalez then climbed down from the car, entered the vehicle via the driver’s door, and physically attacked the driver by punching them in the face and head area ten (10) to twenty (20) times. Total loss: $500.00. Gonzalez was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
3. Theft Arrest, 5:40 p.m., 1579 Fruitville Pike – Chick-Fil-A (MT) – Bonnie Pearl Felker, F/70, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she entered the restaurant on three (3) separate occasions and stole food that another person had purchased and was being held for pickup.
- 5:40 p.m., Wednesday, January 13, 2021, Felker stole another person’s food order, valued at $30.00.
- 2:24 p.m., Monday, February 15, 2021, Felker stole another person’s food order, valued at $60.00.
- 6:46 p.m., Saturday, February 20, 2021, Felker stole another person’s food order, valued at $40.00.
Felker was identified using store surveillance. When questioned by police, she admitted her actions during these incidents. A criminal complaint was filed.
1. Theft, 1:00 p.m., Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 500 block Misty Drive (LT) – Unknown person/s stole packages, which had been delivered to two (2) separate residences. Total loss: $39.00.