Daily News Release - Wednesday 2/6/2019
Daily News Release – Wednesday, February 06, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Neglect of Animal Arrest, 9:59 p.m., Friday, February 1, 2019, 6300 block Cottage Avenue (EP) – Robert J. Doyle, M/43, of East Petersburg, PA, was charged with the above offense after he left his dog tethered outside for longer than thirty (30) minutes when temperatures were below freezing. A citation was filed.
2. Harassment Arrest, 10:36 a.m., Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Michael A. Schnabel, M/67, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense after he grabbed an employee by their uniform, startling and scaring them. A citation was filed.
3. Theft of Lost or Mislaid Property Arrest, 5:15 p.m., Friday, January 18, 2019, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Daniel H. Meyer, M/41, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he took a purse which had been accidentally left behind in a shopping cart. Total loss: $985.00. Meyer was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
4. Criminal Trespass / Theft / Harassment Arrest, 8:36 a.m., Tuesday, February 5, 2019, 200 block Jackson Street (MT) – Scott A. Koch, M/57, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Koch unlawfully entered the residence of the victim. Once inside Koch took possession of the victim’s cell phone and iPad case. When the victim reached for the items to take them back from Koch, he pushed the victim. Koch was arrested, processed, and taken before Magisterial District Judge David P. Miller for arraignment. Koch was released on unsecured bail and is awaiting a preliminary hearing.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 6:45-8:45 p.m., Wednesday, January 30, 2019, 1577 Fruitville Pike – PF Changs (MT) – Unknown person/s smashed a window of a parked vehicle and stole a backpack and contents from inside. Total loss: $345.00.
2. Theft, January 10-31, 2019, Keller Avenue (MT) – Unknown person/s cut the padlock from a storage container and stole truck tires and wheels. Unknown total loss.
3. Criminal Mischief, 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Thursday, January 31, 2019, 300 block Pleasure Road (MT) – Unknown person/s slashed two (2) tires of a vehicle which sat parked. Total loss: $417.00.
4. Criminal Mischief, 10:00-10:30 p.m., Sunday, February 3, 2019, 100 block Baneberry Lane (MT) – Unknown persons cut two (2) exterior window screens to a residence. Total loss: $70.00.
5. Theft From Motor Vehicle, February 4-5, 2019, 1000 block Woods Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole $0.50 worth of loose change.
6. Theft From Motor Vehicle, January 31-February 1, 2019, 1000 block Marietta Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole $91.00 worth of property.