Daily News Release – Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Retail Theft / Possession of Heroin / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 12:18 p.m., Tuesday, February 18, 2020, 1349 Millersville Pike – Turkey Hill (LT) – Tyler Ray Blantz, M/27, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a check on the welfare incident at the store. It was reported that Blantz was acting intoxicated and unable to walk. Officers located Blantz, who exhibited signs of recent drug use. Officers searched Blantz, which yielded heroin, nine (9) hypodermic needles, a metal spoon, and $7.35 worth of stolen merchandise from the store. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 11:13 a.m., Tuesday, February 18, 2020, Wabank Road at Gable Park Road (LT) – Jessica K. Dudley, F/23, of Millersville, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an expired registration plate. Officers searched Dudley’s vehicle which yielded a smoking device. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 8:58 a.m., Friday, January 24, 2020, 1400 block Manheim Pike (MT) – Robert D. Thompson, M/43, of Columbia, PA, was charged with the above offense following a road rage incident. During the altercation, Thompson stopped his vehicle along the roadway, exited, and approached another driver. Thompson engaged in an aggressive argument with the other driver, while armed with a collapsible baton. A citation was filed.
4. Disorderly Conduct Arrests, 7:22 p.m., Monday, February 17, 2020, 541 Airport Road – Penn Cinema (MT) – Taylor V. Newman, F/19, of Lancaster, PA, and Andrew L. Krauss, M/19, of Lititz, PA, were charged with the above offense after both were observed inside a parked vehicle engaging in suspected sexual interactions. A citation was filed against each party.
5. Harassment Arrests, 5:42 p.m., Sunday, February 23, 2020, 1000 block Center Avenue (MT) – Nathan E. Grove, M/26, and Dylan E. Grove, M/24, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at their residence. During the altercation, struck each other in the face. A citation was filed against each party.
6. DUI Arrest, 6:29 p.m., Sunday, January 26, 2020, 2300 block Fruitville Pike (MT) – Jeremy Grijincu, M/51, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Grijincu was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Grijincu provided a blood sample which was sent for analysis. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.257%. A criminal complaint was filed.
1. Retail Theft, 9:35 p.m., Saturday, February 22, 2020, 1565 Fruitville Pike – Fine Wine & Good Spirits (MT) – An unknown male stole two (2) bottles of alcohol from the store and fled the area. Total loss: $43.98.
2. Criminal Mischief, 8:15 to 8:24 p.m., Sunday, February 23, 2020, 600 block Bean Hill Road (LT) – Unknown person/s struck the front door of a residence with a piece of wood causing $100.00 in damage.
3. Criminal Mischief, 3:00 to 6:45 p.m., 400 block Judie Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s damaged sixteen (16) solar lights posted in a residential lawn. Total loss: $16.00.
4. Criminal Mischief, February 21 to 22, 2020, Roosevelt Boulevard (MT) – Unknown person/s placed a lit torch against the exterior mirror of a vehicle which sat parked overnight, causing the mirror to melt. Total loss: $171.00.
5. Theft, 11:00 a.m., Saturday, February 22, 2020, 2323 Oregon Pike – Universal Athletic Club (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a wallet and contents from an unlocked locker at the gym. Debit and credit cards from the wallet were later used to make a series of fraudulent purchases totaling $2,860.94.
6. Theft, 3:46 to 5:30 p.m., Thursday, February 20, 2020, 200 block Kentshire Drive (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a package, which had been delivered to the front porch of a residence. Total loss: $169.95.
7. Criminal Mischief, February 22 to 24, 2020, 2900 block Tiffany Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s scratched a vehicle as it sat parked in the area. Total loss: $1,000.00.
8. Access Device Fraud, 2:40 p.m., Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 1589 Fruitville Pike – Target (MT) – An unknown person attempted to use another person’s credit card information to make a fraudulent purchase totaling $170.95.
9. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 3:30 to 4:15 p.m., Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 2240 Basset Drive – Manheim Township Destination Playground (MT) – Unknown person/s smashed the window of a parked vehicle and stole a backpack and contents. Total loss: $1,000.00.