Daily News Release – Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Lieutenant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrests, 7:45 p.m., Monday, February 8, 2021, 1400 block Passey Lane (LT) – Dave M. Nunez, M/18, and Angelo Nunez, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at Angelo’s residence. During the altercation, Dave and Angelo struck one another. A citation was filed against each party.
2. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 4:05 p.m., Friday, January 29, 2021, 100 block Dickens Drive (LT) – Cris Villafane Santiago, M/21, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed intentionally scratching another person’s vehicle. A citation was filed.
3. Retail Theft Arrests (LT) - Alvinia P. Barnes, F/52, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with two (2) counts of the above offense after she was observed shoplifting on two (2) separate occasions.
- At 3:34 p.m., Tuesday, January 26, 2021, Barnes entered the Weis Markets at 1204 Millersville Pike in Lancaster Township and stole $116.83 worth of merchandise from the store.
- At 1:52 p.m., Sunday, January 31, 2021, Barnes entered the Giant Food Store at 1360 Columbia Avenue in Lancaster Township and stole $223.49 worth of merchandise from the store. Store employees attempted to stop Barnes, but she fled in a black Kia Optima.
A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Barnes remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Barnes should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip” below.
4. Burglary / Harassment Arrest, 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 900 block East King Street (LT) – Brian Nathan Lupo, M/42, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he entered the residence of another person. The homeowner confronted Lupo, who refused to leave. The homeowner attempted to force Lupo from the home, but Lupo resisted and struggled with the homeowner. The altercation caused several items inside the home to become damaged. The homeowner eventually forced Lupo from the home and officers took him into physical custody outside the residence. He was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
1. Theft By Deception, 3:46 p.m., Monday, February 8, 2021, 100 block Fairview Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s convinced the victim there was a problem with their computer. The victim was instructed to purchase $5,000.00 worth of Target gift cards and provide the gift card information to the caller.
2. Disorderly Conduct, 9:40 p.m., Monday, February 8, 2021, 1106 Millersville Pike – Big Wash Laundromat (LT) – Two (2) unknown females caused a disturbance inside the business. During the altercation, one (1) of the females had unwanted physical contact with staff. The identities of the parties remains unknown at this time.
3. Selective Traffic Enforcement Detail, 7:00 to 11:00 a.m., Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 1700 block Eden Road (MT) – Officers performed a selective traffic enforcement detail as part of the PA Aggressive Driving Campaign. During this time period, nineteen (19) motorists were stopped resulting in eleven (11) traffic citations and nine (9) written warnings being issued. The majority of violations targeted Maximum Speed Limits, but other equipment violations were targeted as well. The highest recorded speed was 51 MPH in this 25 MPH posted zone.
4. Theft, 2:30 to 3:00 p.m., Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a package, which had been delivered to a residence. Total loss: $55.42.
5. Theft By Deception, February 4 to 5, 2021, 100 block Federal Way (MT) – Unknown person/s convinced the victim there was a problem with their computer. The victim was instructed to purchase $3,000.00 worth of gift cards and provide the gift card information to the caller.