Daily News Release - Wednesday 1/23/2019
Daily News Release – Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrests, 2:08 a.m., Friday, January 18, 2019, 400 block Judie Lane (LT) – Armoni Sasha Thomas, F/26, and Carla M. Gardner, F/30, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at their residence. During the altercation, Thomas shoved and smacked Gardner with an open hand, while Gardner smacked Thomas in the head. A citation was filed against each party.
2. Harassment Arrest, 9:00 p.m., Sunday, January 20, 2019, Michelle Drive (LT) – Jonathan Edward Ortiz, M/30, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Ortiz shoved the victim and spit in their face. A citation was filed.
3. Simple Assault Arrest, 4:50 p.m., Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 900 block Clark Street (LT) – Carlos F. Medina, M/25, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Medina punched the victim in the face no less than five (5) times. The victim’s left eye was almost swollen shut and there were marks around the victim’s jaw and mouth. Medina was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
4. Retail Theft Arrest, 12:16 p.m., Tuesday, January 22, 2019, 1589 Fruitville Pike – Target (MT) – Narea Marie Corley, F/28, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed stealing $183.89 worth of merchandise from the store. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. DUI Arrest, 7:25 p.m., Monday, January 21, 2019, 900 block Columbia Avenue (LT) – Stephen M. Bush, M/76, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for erratic driving. Bush exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.201%. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Institutional Vandalism, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Sunday, January 20, 2019, 2240 Basset Drive – Overlook Park (MT) – Unknown person/s damaged two (2) soap dispensers in the men’s bathroom. Total loss: $100.00.
2. Retail Theft, 3:33 p.m., Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 2089 Fruitville Pike – AT&T (MT) – An unknown male stole two (2) Apple iPhones from a display board from the store. Total loss: $2,099.98. Investigation continues.
3. Theft By Deception, 6:18 p.m., Monday, January 21, 2019, 100 block Knollwood Drive (MT) – The victim sent $140.00 to a person after responding to a Craigslist ad for basketball tickets. The victim never received the tickets after sending the money. Investigation continues.