Daily News Release - Wednesday 12/12/2018
Daily News Release – Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Disorderly Conduct Arrests, 11:00 p.m., Tuesday, December 11, 2018, 1699 Oregon Pike – Sheetz (MT) – Kevin Santiago, M/32, of Los Angeles, CA, and Andrew Paul Mayersky, M/27, of Lancaster, PA, were both charged with the above offense after they engaged in “play fighting” inside the store which alarmed the clerk and caused them to call 9-1-1. A citation was issued to both parties.
2. False Identification to Law Enforcement Arrest, 10:42 p.m., Thursday, December 6, 2018, Petersburg Road at Richmond Drive (MT) – Melissa Jane Haupt, F/22, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an inoperable headlamp. Haupt provided a false date of birth to the officer in an attempt to hide the fact that she had an active warrant for her arrest. Haupt’s true identity was determined and she admitted to lying about her identity. She was arrested and turned over to the Lancaster County Sheriff on the outstanding warrant. A criminal complaint was filed for the False ID charge.
3. Retail Theft Arrest, 2:59 p.m., Monday, December 10, 2018, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Regina Elizabeth Frederick, F/50, of Mountville, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed stealing $25.09 worth of merchandise from the store. She was arrested and taken to Central Arraignment.
4. Theft, 11:00 p.m., Saturday, November 17, 2018, 1659 Lititz Pike – Primanti Brothers (MT) – Kyle Robert Smith, M/22, of Millersville, PA, was charged with the above offense following an investigation into employee theft. Smith, an employee of the restaurant at the time, stole a key fob to a vehicle after the owner accidentally left it at the table where they were dining. When the victim returned for the key, Smith denied any knowledge of it. Security footage showed he stole the key. When questioned by police, Smith admitted to taking the key and throwing it away because he felt the victim did not leave him a large enough tip. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Endangering Welfare of Children / Simple Assault / Criminal Mischief / Possession of Cocaine Arrest, 5:20 a.m., Sunday, December 9, 2018, 300 block Pennshire Drive (LT) – Jose Orlando Colon, M/27, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Colon grabbed the victim’s hair and pulled it out at the root. Colon also threw the victim around inside the residence, striking the victim’s head and back, while the victim was holding a three-month-old child. At one point, the victim attempted to call police and Colon smashed two (2) iPhones located in the house. Total loss: $1,800.00. Colon was taken into physical custody and during a search incident to arrest was found in possession of 0.36g of rock cocaine. Colon was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft, 8:00-8:38 a.m., Monday, December 10, 2018, 1298 Millersville Pike – Burger King (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a keyring. Total loss: $150.00. Investigation continues.
2. Scattering Rubbish (Littering/Dumping), Monday, December 10, 2018, 3001 Oregon Pike (MT) – Unknown person/s dumped furniture and trash onto the property.
3. Retail Theft, 2:28 p.m., Monday, December 10, 2018, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – A white male attempted to steal a 65” Samsung television from the store but was stopped by security. The male fled prior to police arrival. Total loss: $848.00. Investigation continues.
4. Theft, December 1-8, 2018, 100 block Fairview Drive (MT) – Theft of $400.00. Investigation continues.
5. Forgery, December 7-8, 2018, 1360 Columbia Avenue – Giant Food Store (LT) – An unknown white female produced a fraudulent prescription at the pharmacy inside the store. The female later returned to retrieve the medication and was denied after the store learned the prescription was fraudulent; the female left. Investigation continues.