Daily News Release - Wednesday 11/7/2018
Daily News Release – Wednesday, November 07, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 4:59 p.m., Tuesday, November 6, 2018, 100 block Village Drive (MT) – Andre A. Glenn, M/42, of York, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Glenn put his arm around the neck of the victim and pushed them, causing their head to strike a wall. A citation was filed.
2. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 1:26 p.m., Monday, November 5, 2018, 1234 Millersville Pike – Manor Shopping Center (LT) – Charles Bordy, M/49, homeless, was charged with the above offense after he was observed intoxicated at the shopping center. Bordy’s intoxication was so great that he fell down a flight of stairs. A citation was issued.
3. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 10:21 a.m., Monday, November 5, 2018, 115 Blue Streak Boulevard – Manheim Township High School (MT) – A 14-year-old juvenile was charged with the above offense after they engaged in a mutual fight with another student inside the school. A citation was filed.
4. Underage Drinking / Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 4:25 p.m., Saturday, October 27, 2018, 1100 block Harrisburg Pike (MT) – Brooke P. Chalmers, F/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a crash investigation. Chalmers was identified as a driver in the crash and admitted to officers that she had marijuana and liquor in her vehicle. Officers searched Chalmers’ vehicle which yielded marijuana, a marijuana grinder, and two (2) 750mL bottles of opened alcoholic beverages. Chalmers did not exhibit signs of impairment at the time of the crash. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. DUI / Resisting Arrest, 12:00 a.m., Tuesday, November 6, 2018, 1800 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Scott P. Elias, M/48, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for having no headlights illuminated at night. Elias exhibited signs of impairment and officers attempted to arrest him for DUI. When officers attempted to handcuff Elias, he pulled away from them, grabbed onto one of the officers, and shoved another one. Elias was taken into physical custody without further incident. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.086%. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. Simple Assault Arrest, 5:58 a.m., Friday, November 2, 2018, 900 block Edgewood Avenue (LT) – Reimond Ross Garcia, M/51, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Garcia struck two (2) persons inside his home. The first victim was struck in the head with a plastic grill from the front of a truck. The second victim was struck in the head with a metal stool. Both victims were bleeding from the head when officers arrived. Garcia was arrested, processed, and arraigned before Magisterial District Judge Witkonis. Bail was set at $1,000.00 which he could not post. Garcia was remanded to Lancaster County Prison.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Tuesday, November 6, 2018, 1300 Lititz Pike (MT) – Unknown person/s smashed open a window of a parked vehicle and stole a wallet and contents. Total loss: $315.00.
2. Theft of Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories, November 5-6, 2018, 1000 block North Lime Street (MT) – Unknown person/s stole two (2) registration plates from two (2) vehicles parked along the street overnight. Total loss: $22.00.
3. Criminal Mischief, November 5-6, 2018, 1700 block Judie Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s keyed a vehicle which sat parked overnight. Total loss: $400.00.
4. Criminal Mischief, November 5-6, 2018, 2300 block Middlegreen Court (MT) – Unknown person/s keyed a vehicle which sat parked overnight. Total loss: $200.00.