Daily News Release - Wednesday 11/6/2019
Daily News Release – Wednesday, November 06, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. PA Dog Law Violation Arrest, 9:13 a.m., Saturday, November 2, 2019, 1900 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Sarah B. Car, F/39, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she permitted her dog to run at large. Car had previously been warned and cited for the same offense. A citation was filed.
2. Harassment Arrest, 6:00 p.m., Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 2600 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Victor M. Lopez, M/38, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a disturbance at his residence. During the altercation, Lopez punched another person in the chest. A citation was issued.
3. Disorderly Conduct Arrests, 1:49 p.m., Sunday, November 3, 2019, 300 block of Greenview Drive (MT) – A group of neighbors engaged in a physical fight in front of a residence which resulted in other neighbors calling 9-1-1. The following were charged with Disorderly Conduct:
- Marie A. Greer, F/46, of Lancaster, PA.
- Sean J. Greer, M/21, of Lancaster, PA.
- Kirk D. Jenkins, M/56, of Lancaster, PA.
- Christine M. Crane, F/56, of Lancaster, PA.
- Harry R. Greer, M/47, of Lancaster, PA.
All of the citations were filed.
4. Harassment Arrests, 3:55 p.m., Friday, October 25, 2019, 100 block Cobblestone Lane (MT) – Two (2) 15-year-old juveniles from Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense after they repeatedly came onto the victim’s front porch while making vulgar gestures at the victim’s security camera. A citation was filed against each party.
5. Harassment Arrest, 7:51 a.m., Sunday, October 27, 2019, 400 block Holbrook Avenue (MT) – Esmeralda Ramirez, F/24, of New Holland, PA, was charged the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Ramirez shoved the victim and struck them in the face. A citation was filed.
6. Theft By Deception / Criminal Conspiracy to Commit Theft By Deception Arrests, 10:02 p.m., Friday, September 20, 2019, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Keischla Janet Gonzalez, F/24, of Lancaster, PA, and Danairy Robledo, F/33, of Ephrata, PA, were charged with the above offenses following an investigation into employee theft. Gonzalez and Robledo, both employees of Walmart at the time of the offense, were observed working together to make fraudulent “returns” and issuing $30.00 gift cards to one another in exchange for the “returned” item. Gonzalez and Robledo each received a total of $60.00 in gift cards. A criminal complaint was filed against each party.
7. Fleeing or Attempting to Elude Police Officer Arrest, 1:46 a.m., Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 2000 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Dakota Wayne Miller, M/31, of Marietta, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for operating a vehicle without lights illuminated after dark. As the officer approached the vehicle on foot, the driver, Miller, quickly accelerated and drove off at a high rate of speed. The officer did not pursue the vehicle but advised other officers of the incident. At 2:02 a.m., a Mount Joy Borough Police officer located Miller and the vehicle, where he was identified as the driver from the Manheim Township traffic stop. It was discovered that Miller’s driver’s license was suspended for a prior DUI conviction. A criminal complaint was filed.
8. Retail Theft Arrests, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Emilio Diaz-Torres, M/39, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with two (2) counts of the above offense after he was observed stealing merchandise on two (2) separate occasions.
- At 9:10 a.m., on Tuesday, September 3, 2019, Diaz-Torres stole $52.94 worth of Dove soap from the store.
- At 3:08 p.m., on Sunday, September 15, 2019, Diaz-Torres stole $62.94 worth of Dove soap from the store.
A criminal complaint was filed.
9. Recklessly Endangering Another Person / Flight to Avoid Apprehension / DUI Arrest, 12:37 a.m., Sunday, November 3, 2019, North School Lane at Columbia Avenue (LT) – Felix Cartagena, Jr., M/32, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he failed to stop for a DUI checkpoint lawfully established on the roadway. Cartagena, Jr. drove within feet of four (4) police officers at an estimated speed of 15-20 MPH. Cartagena, Jr. then drove from the checkpoint and parked in a nearby neighborhood, where he fled on foot. Officers searched for Cartagena, Jr. and located him hiding under a parked vehicle. He was taken into custody and appeared to be under the influence of a controlled substance. Cartagena, Jr. refused chemical testing. A criminal complaint was filed.
10. Possession With Intent to Distribute Marijuana Arrest, 12:04 p.m., Sunday, November 3, 2019, Columbia Avenue at Atkins Avenue (LT) – Roberto Alexander Pared, Jr., M/29, of Dover, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an expired inspection sticker. Officers searched Pared, Jr.’s vehicle which yielded 504.5g (1.1 pounds) of marijuana. Pared, Jr. was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Nothing to Report.
MEDIA CONTACT: Sergeant Michael T. Piacentino, W: 717-569-6401 Ext: 1583, C: 717-340-2130, firstname.lastname@example.org