Daily News Release - Wednesday 1/16/2019
Daily News Release – Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 4:17 p.m., Thursday, January 10, 2019, 33 Ranck Avenue – Soul Restaurant (LT) – Robert R. Medora, M/60, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he engaged in a verbal dispute which turned physical. During the struggle, Medora broke the necklace belonging to the victim. A citation was filed.
2. Harassment Arrest, 11:51 p.m., Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 1300 block Orchard Street (MT) – Megan L. Forbes, F/29, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at her residence. During the altercation, Forbes spit upon the victim. A citation was filed.
3. Harassment Arrest, 3:00 p.m., Monday, January 14, 2019, 400 block Granite Run Drive (MT) – Ashley N. Keares, F/18, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she used her foot to make contact with the victim’s face and then shove the victim off balance. A citation was filed.
4. Strangulation / Harassment Arrest, 11:53 p.m., Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 1300 block Orchard Street (MT) – Shane A. Wilson, M/35, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Wilson placed both hands around the neck of the victim and squeezed. This act cut off the victim’s air supply for at least five (5) seconds. Wilson also pushed the victim onto the bed and held the victim down. Wilson was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
5. Strangulation / Simple Assault Arrest, 12:10 p.m., Monday, December 31, 2019, 200 block Eden Road (MT) – Andre Donnell Goodman, M/34, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Goodman struck the victim in the face approximately ten (10) times with an open hand and his fist. Goodman also slammed the victim’s head into a car window two (2) to three (3) times and struck the victim in the face with a walkie-talkie. Goodman also grabbed onto the victim’s neck with one (1) hand and squeezed to the point where the victim experienced difficulty breathing. Goodman was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
6. False Identification to Law Enforcement Arrest, 6:08 a.m., Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 1492 Lititz Pike – Clarion Inn & Suites (MT) – Ashby Lewis Thomas, M/32, homeless, was charged with the above offense following a disturbance at the hotel. When questioned by police, Thomas provided a misspelling of his name and a false date of birth. Officers determined Thomas’ true identity and found that he was wanted by the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Department. He was arrested, processed, and taken before Magisterial District Judge David P. Miller for arraignment. Bail was set at $2,000.00 cash which Thomas could not post. He was remanded to Lancaster County Prison.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Criminal Mischief, January 14-15, 2019, 700 block Janet Avenue (MT) – Unknown person/s smashed the left front window of a vehicle which sat parked overnight. Total loss: $400.00.