Daily News Release - Wednesday 11/21/2018
Daily News Release – Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Indecent Exposure Arrest, 12:45 p.m., Wednesday, November 7, 2018, 115 Blue Streak Boulevard – Manheim Township High School (MT) – A 15-year-old juvenile student was charged with the above offense after they pulled down their pants while on a school bus with other students being transported. The juvenile’s genitals were seen by other students on the bus. This act was reportedly videotaped and shared with other students. A juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
2. Harassment Arrests, 8:13 p.m., Monday, November 19, 2018, 100 block Dickens Drive (LT) – Kyle D. Reheard, M/19, and Alexander Delgado-Diaz, M/18, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense following a disturbance at a residence. During the altercation, Reheard grabbed and struck Delgado-Diaz, while Delgado-Diaz struck and poked Reheard in the eye. A citation was filed against both parties.
3. Recklessly Endangering Another Person / Simple Assault / Criminal Mischief Arrest, 9:28 p.m., Tuesday, November 21, 2018, Grofftown Road at East Chestnut Street (LT) – Paul D. Durra, M/30, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute at a residence. During the altercation, the victim attempted to leave in a vehicle. Durra began to chase after the vehicle, caught up to it, and began to bang on the driver’s side window while yelling. Durra then opened the driver’s side door and forcibly removed the driver from the vehicle, while the vehicle was running and still in gear. The vehicle then travelled unoccupied onto a major thoroughfare and struck another vehicle being lawfully driven upon the roadway. Durra was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
4. DUI Arrest, 1:20 a.m., Sunday, November 18, 2018, New Danville Pike at South Prince Street (LT) – Tristan Alexander Hirt, M/23, of Willow Street, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Hirt was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. He was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.169%. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. DUI / Hit & Run Arrest, 7:29 p.m., Saturday, November 17, 2018, 1100 block Maple Avenue (LT) – Kristopher Dana Blair, M/43, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Blair was identified as a driver in a crash where he struck eight (8) parked vehicles and fled the area without stopping. Shortly after the crashes, Blair was located by police and exhibited signs of impairment. He was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.272%. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft By Deception, 12:27-7:11 p.m., Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 1589 Fruitville Pike – Target (MT) – Unknown person/s sent an email to the victim, posing as the victim’s boss, who instructed the victim to purchase ten (10) $100 Target gift cards. The victim did so believing the person to be their boss. The victim then gave the sender the gift card information. The victim later learned that their boss never sent the email. Total loss: $979.80.
2. Theft, 5:36-7:00 p.m., Monday, November 19, 2018, 200 block North President Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s stole two (2) packages that had been delivered to a front porch. Total loss: $284.48.