Daily News Release – Wednesday, October 09, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Aggravated Assault Arrest, 9:30 a.m., Friday, October 4, 2019, 115 Blue Streak Boulevard - Manheim Township High School (MT) – A 14-year-old juvenile from Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense after they kicked two (2) members of school staff while being escorted out of a class. The juvenile also grabbed the neck of one of the staff members, ripped a lanyard from their neck, and grabbed onto the neck-area of their shirt, and refused to let go. The juvenile was released to their parents and a juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
2. DUI Arrest, 9:00 p.m., Monday, October 7, 2019, 3205 Lititz Pike – Sheetz (MT) – Elmer David Landaverde-Marquina, M/25, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a reported disturbance at the gas station. Officers were told there was a male attempted to operate a motor vehicle from the station, while he was under the influence of alcoholic beverages. Officers arrived and located Landaverde-Marquina inside a running vehicle. Landaverde-Marquina exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages. He was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.180%. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Forgery / Theft By Deception Arrest, 2:33 p.m., Tuesday, September 10, 2019, 1817 Oregon Pike – Mid Penn Bank (MT) – Stonewall Jackson Kiser, III, M/41, of Baltimore, MD, was charged with the above offenses after he uttered an altered check at the bank. The check had been originally made out to another person in the amount of $65,533.25. Kiser, III obliterated the “6” and had the check made out to him. Kiser, III then uttered this check, cashed it, and received $5,533.25. It was later determined that this check was stolen. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Kiser, III remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Kiser, III should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
1. Criminal Mischief, October 7 to 8, 2019, 900 block North Queen Street (MT) – Unknown person/s damaged a vehicle which sat parked overnight causing $600.00 in damage.
2. Theft, October 7 to 8, 2019, 1119 Manheim Pike – Wrecklamations (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a lawnmower from the business. Total loss: $50.00.
3. Criminal Mischief, 3:22 p.m., Tuesday, October 8, 2019, Lititz Pike at Savo Avenue (MT) – An unknown white male approached a vehicle, which had been driving along Lititz Pike at Savo Avenue. For reasons unknown, the male punched the windshield of the vehicle, causing it to shatter. The male then walked away. Total loss: $300.00.
4. Criminal Mischief, 9:00 a.m., Monday, October 7, 2019, 600 block South West End Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s smashed two (2) windows out of vehicle which sat parked in the area. Total loss: $200.00.