Daily News Release – Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 9:40 p.m., Monday, October 27, 2019, 900 block East King Street (LT) – Torrie Landis Gochnauer, M/52, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he intentionally damaged a fence owned by another person. A citation was issued.
2. Criminal Trespass Arrest, 10:10 a.m., Tuesday, October 22, 2019, 1000 block Grandview Boulevard (MT) – Daniel P. Collins, M/30, homeless, was charged with the above offense after he entered and remained in the rear fenced-in yard of a residence without permission. A citation was issued.
3. Retail Theft Arrest, 5:10 p.m., Tuesday, October 22, 2019, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Monica L. Rupp, F/34, of Manheim, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed stealing $60.94 worth of merchandise from the store. A citation was issued at the scene and she was released.
4. False Reports to Law Enforcement Arrest, 1:27 p.m., Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 1250 Shreiner Station Road – Moove In Self Storage (MT) – Kristina Marie Stauffer, F/40, of Quarryville, PA, was charged with the above offense following an investigation into a sexual assault. Stauffer called police to report that she was the victim of Indecent Assault when an unknown male approached her, grabbed her right thigh and rubbed his groin area on her right thigh as well. Through the course of the investigation, officers retrieved security footage from the business and determined that the incident never occurred. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. False Identification to Law Enforcement / Possession of Marijuana / Soliciting Violation Arrest, 2:14 p.m., Monday, October 21, 2019, 1300 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Devinne Kaye Peterson, F/26, homeless, was charged with the above offense after she was observed soliciting people for money. Officers attempted to identify Peterson and she provided a false name and date of birth. Officers learned her true identity and discovered she had an active warrant for her arrest for a probation violation. Officers took Peterson into physical custody on the warrant and located a small amount of marijuana on her person during a search incident to arrest. Peterson was turned over to the Lancaster County Sheriff on the warrant and a criminal complaint was filed for the above charges.
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, October 20 to 21, 2019, 100 block Atkins Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole $100.00 in cash.
2. Criminal Mischief, October 18 to 20, 2019, 1208 Harrisburg Pike – M&T Universal Tech (MT) – Unknown person/s damaged a work truck parked at the business, by smashing a window and cutting an electrical wire. Total loss: $500.00.
3. Retail Theft, 3:48 p.m., Tuesday, October 22, 2019, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – An unknown male stole $80.77 worth of diapers from the store.
4. Theft From Motor Vehicle, October 19 to 21, 2019, 1000 block Skyline Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s entered a vehicle and stole $12.00 in loose change and $120.00 in gift cards.
5. Theft From Motor Vehicle, October 20 to 21, 2019, 300 block Atkins Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a remote control car. Total loss: $600.00.
6. Theft, 8:00 a.m., Saturday, October 19, 2019, 900 block East King Street (LT) – Unknown person/s stole $30.00 from a pair of pants.
7. Harassment, 5:45 p.m., Monday, October 21, 2019, 1605 Lititz Pike – Giant Food Store (MT) – Unknown person/s dumped perfume onto the side of a vehicle. No damage sustained.