Daily News Release - Tuesday 9/17/2019
Daily News Release – Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 7:34 a.m., Monday, September 16, 2019, 375 Golf Drive – Overlook Dog Park (MT) – Chad A. Casey, M/47, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a dispute at the dog park. During the argument, Casey pushed another person. A citation was filed.
2. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 11:08 p.m., Saturday, September 14, 2019, 917 South Prince Street – Dirty ‘Ol Tavern (LT) – Zachary William Stuart, M/26, of Quarryville, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed walking towards traffic and a body of water, while intoxicated from an alcoholic beverage. A citation was filed.
3. DUI Arrest, 1:40 a.m., Wednesday, September 11, 2019, Columbia Avenue at Atkins Avenue (LT) – Peter C. Zanowski, M/55, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an inoperable headlamp. Zanowski exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages. Zanowski was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.183%. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft By Deception, July 11, 2019, 400 block Amesbury Road (MT) – The victim applied for a job online that involved investing money in Bitcoin. The victim transferred funds from his bank account and invested it into Bitcoin on ten (10) different occasions. The victim later determined that this was a scam. Total loss: $28,937.07.
2. Retail Theft, September 3 and 15, 2019, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – An unknown male entered the store on September 3rd and stole $54.94 worth of soap. The male returned on September 15th and stole $62.94 worth of soap. Investigation continues.