Daily News Release - Tuesday 7/9/2019
Daily News Release – Tuesday, July 09, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 9:31 p.m., Thursday, July 4, 2019, 500 block Kensington Terrace (LT) – Scott M. Dickson, M/33, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a disturbance at his residence. During the altercation, Dickson chest-bumped another person which caused them to fall down. The victim sustained a bruise on their leg and a cut on their ankle. A citation was filed.
2. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 2:59 p.m., Monday, July 8, 2019, 200 block Second Lock Road (LT) – Jacqueline L. Myers, F/61, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was found under the influence of alcohol to the degree that she could not stand, was slurring her words, and did not know where she was. A citation was filed.
3. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 7:45 p.m., Monday, July 8, 2019, 700 block Skyline Drive (MT) – Jason S. Fink, M/36, of Columbia, PA, was charged with the above offense after he mistakenly entered an incorrect residence while under the influence of an alcoholic beverage. Fink thought he was entering the residence of a family member. A citation was issued.
4. Theft of Lost or Mislaid Property Arrest, 9:51 a.m., Saturday, February 23, 2019, 1699 Oregon Pike – Sheetz (MT) – Kevin Louis Joyner, M/36, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he took $200.00 from an ATM inside the store. The money was accidentally left by the victim in the withdrawal slot of the machine after he withdrew the cash from his account. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Theft of Services Arrest, 7:03 p.m., Monday, July 8, 2019, 1584 Fruitville Pike – Home2 Suites by Hilton (MT) – Terry Wayne Suter, Jr., M/26, homeless, was charged with the above offense after he obtained a hotel room from June 22nd to July 8th and incurred a bill of $2,150.70. Suter, Jr. did not pay for the room despite repeated and on-going requests from the hotel to do so. Officers learned Suter, Jr. had no ability to pay for this service. He was arrested, removed from the hotel, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 7:00-9:14 p.m., Monday, July 8, 2019, 1573 Fruitville Pike – Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar (MT) – Unknown person/s smashed the driver’s side window of a parked vehicle and entered it. Nothing taken - loss from damage yet to be determined.
2. Theft, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday, July 8, 2019, 800 block Pleasure Road (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a bicycle which was left unattended in a shared hallway of an apartment complex. Total loss: $200.00.
3. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 5:30-10:55 p.m., Monday, July 8, 2019, 1577 Fruitville Pike – PF Chang’s (MT) – Unknown person/s smashed the passenger side window of a parked vehicle and stole a backpack full of clothes. Total loss: $115.00 for stolen property - loss of window yet to be determined.