Daily News Release – Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrests, 9:56 p.m., Friday, June 19, 2020, 100 block Nassau Road (LT) – Sara Rivera-Ortiz, F/43, and Marilyn Nixdorf, F/53, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense after they got into a physical altercation. During the incident, Rivera-Ortiz punched Nixdorf in the face two (2) times, while Nixdorf poked, scratched, and pushed Rivera-Ortiz. A citation was filed against each party.
2. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 1:14 a.m., Sunday, June 21, 2020, North Broad Street (LT) – A 16-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he damaged a residence during an altercation. During the incident, the juvenile punched a door, destroying. Total loss: $70.00. A citation was filed.
3. Harassment Arrest, 8:51 p.m., Sunday, June 21, 2020, 700 block Skyline Drive (MT) – Jorge R. Tejada-Rivera, M/37, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Tejada-Rivera shoved another person to the ground, causing injuries to both knees. A citation was filed.
4. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 11:38 p.m., Friday, June 19, 2020, 800 block Pleasure Road (MT) – Omar L. Smith, M/41, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed causing a disturbance inside an apartment complex and stumbling along a roadway, while under the influence of an alcoholic beverage. A citation was filed.
5. DUI Arrest, 1:48 a.m., Thursday, June 18, 2020, Columbia Avenue at Rider Avenue (LT) – Norberto Claudio Santiago, M/39, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for following too closely and erratic driving. Santiago exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages. He was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.139%. A criminal complaint was filed.
6. Drug Arrests, 7:34 p.m., Saturday, June 13, 2020, 1234 Millersville Pike – Manor Shopping Center (LT) – An officer on patrol initiated a traffic stop on a vehicle for several equipment infractions. The driver was identified as Frederick E. Rosario, M/28, of Lancaster, PA, and the passenger was identified as Destiny D. Cruz, F/22, of Lancaster, PA. Officers searched Rosario’s vehicle which yielded hypodermic needles, glassine baggies, green vials, rubber bands, a digital scale, baggies, and two (2) smoking devices were located where Rosario had been seated. A bag of marijuana was located where Cruz had been seated. A criminal complaint for Possession of Drug Paraphernalia was filed against Rosario. A criminal complaint for Possession of Marijuana was filed against Cruz.
7. Retail Theft Arrest, 3:44 p.m., Friday, June 19, 2020, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Alyssa Ianez Washington, F/37, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed stealing $97.55 worth of merchandise from the store. She was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
1. Theft, 12:00 to 11:59 a.m., Saturday, June 13, 2020, 1800 block Wilderness Road (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a registration plate from a trailer that was parked in the area. Total loss: $56.00.
2. Theft By Deception, February to June 2020, 1400 block Manor House Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s scammed the victim out of $6,683.00 after convincing him he purchased computer anti-virus software.