Daily News Release - Tuesday 6/12/2018
Daily News Release – Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 11:30 a.m., Monday, January 8, 2018, 700 block Eden Road (MT) – A 15-year-old juvenile was charged with the above offense after they were found in possession of marijuana. A juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
2. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 9:06 p.m., Thursday, May 31, 2018, 200 block Waterford Court (LT) – Jonathan Balaguer-Gomez, M/24, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Balaguer-Gomez smashed a window that did not belong to him. Total loss: $68.00. A citation was filed.
3. DUI Arrest, 1:50 p.m., Wednesday, June 6, 2018, 800 block Olde Hickory Road (MT) – Richard Leo Carr, M/48, of Columbia, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop. Carr exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. Chemical testing was not possible due to Carr’s high level of intoxication. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Terroristic Threats / Simple Assault Arrest, 1:30 a.m., Monday, June 4, 2018, 6051 Pine Street – East Petersburg Community Park (EP) – Austin C. Clark, M/21, of East Petersburg, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he engaged in an altercation with another person at the park. Clark drew a BB pistol from his vehicle, aimed it at the victim’s head, and used profanities. The victim turned away from Clark, at which point Clark shot the victim in the back with the BB pistol. Clark fired an additional two (2) times, striking the victim in the thigh. The shots caused injury to the victim. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft, May 10-14, 2018, 900 block East King Street (LT) – Theft of two (2) bottles of perfume. Total loss: $20.00.