Daily News Release - Tuesday 5/21/2019
Daily News Release – Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Criminal Trespass Arrest, 8:51 a.m., Thursday, May 16, 2019, 101 Granite Run Drive – Hilton Garden Inn (MT) – Florence Kahindo, F/43, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed screaming and creating a disturbance inside the hotel. Kahindo was given repeated orders to leave and refused to do so. Kahindo had to be physically removed from the property by officers. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Harassment Arrest, 4:31 p.m., Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 200 block Greenview Drive (MT) – Diana Lynn Wendler, F/54, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she slapped and shoved two (2) persons following a disagreement over cardboard boxes. A citation was filed.
3. DUI / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 1:21 a.m., Friday, May 3, 2019, Long Farm Lane at Valley Road (MT) – Robert M. Tineri, Jr., M/19, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for a headlamp violation. Upon approach, the officer smelled burning marijuana and Tineri, Jr. exhibited signs of impairment. Officers searched Tineri, Jr.’s vehicle which yielded rolling papers, a digital scale, and a glass smoking pipe. Tineri, Jr. was arrested and chemical testing yielded THC in his blood sample. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 2:01 a.m., Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 900 block East Orange Street (LT) – Brandon A. Santiago, M/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an inoperable license plate lamp. Officers searched Santiago’s vehicle which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Disorderly Conduct / Harassment Arrest, 10:06 a.m., Sunday, May 12, 2019, 400 block Judie Lane (LT) – Natalie M. Diaz, F/35, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute at her residence. During the altercation, punched the victim several times, causing injuries. Diaz also was observed yelling and smashing windows with a hammer in a public place. Two (2) citations were filed.
6. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 10:32 p.m., Thursday, May 17, 2019, Baron Drive (LT) – Ally N. Duschl, F/25, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed banging on the front door of a residence while intoxicated. Duschl’s actions caused a disturbance. A citation was filed.
7. Harassment Arrest, 7:22 p.m., Sunday, May 19, 2019, 900 block North Queen Street (MT) – John L. Zurcher, M/59, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he pushed another person during an altercation. A citation was filed.
8. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 2:43 a.m., Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 1500 block Queen Lane (MT) – Joseph C. Moyer, M/25, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after officers were called to a residence for the odor of burning marijuana. Upon arrival, Moyer was located inside a garage smoking marijuana. He was found in possession of marijuana, a marijuana grinder, and a small plastic baggie. A criminal complaint was filed.
9. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 3:50 p.m., Friday, May 3, 2019, 1314 Lititz Pike – Papa John’s Pizza (MT) – Bailey M. Quinn, F/29, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed using obscene language in a public place and threw gift cards into a stove. A citation was filed.
10. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 3:44 p.m., Friday, May 17, 2019, 2254 Basset Drive – Overlook Park Soccer Fields (MT) – Ernest L. Houck, M/70, homeless, was charged with the above offense after he was observed masturbating inside his vehicle at the park. A citation was issued.
11. Retail Theft Arrest, 11:47 a.m., Monday, May 20, 2019, 2000 Crossings Boulevard – Wegman’s (MT) – Keshaad Rashiek Jones, M/25, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $8.96 worth of merchandise and fleeing the store without paying for the items. Officers located Jones a short period of time later and he was taken into custody. Jones was processed and taken before Magisterial District Judge David P. Miller for arraignment. Bail was set at $10,000.00 which Jones could not post. He was remanded to Lancaster County Prison.
12. Prohibited Offensive Weapons / Public Drunkenness Arrest, 1:09 p.m., Thursday, May 16, 2019, 1300 Millersville Pike – Wellness Counseling Associates (LT) – Christopher A. Harper, M/36, homeless, was charged with the above offenses after he entered the business unannounced. Harper was under the influence of methamphetamine and was in possession of numerous knives, weapons, and tools to protect himself. It was discovered that Harper was listed as a wanted person through the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Department for Burglary. Officers took Harper into custody on the outstanding warrant. During a search incident to arrest officers located a switch blade automatic push button knife in Harper’s left pants pocket. Harper was turned over to the Sheriff and a criminal complaint was filed.
13. Retail Theft Arrest, 8:40 p.m., Thursday, March 28, 2019, 1575 Fruitville Pike – Rack Room Shoes (MT) – Todd E. Hoover, M/49, homeless, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $154.98 worth of merchandise from the store. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Hoover remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Hoover should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
14. Theft From Motor Vehicle Arrest, 4:15 p.m., Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 2323 Oregon Pike – Universal Fitness Center (MT) – Christian Zachary Burkholder, M/22, of Brownstown, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $120.00 out of a vehicle parked outside of the gym. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Forgery, 9:18 p.m., Monday, April 29, 2019, 1507 Lititz Pike – CVS Pharmacy (MT) – An unknown female presented a fraudulent prescription to the pharmacy in order to obtain cough syrup containing codeine. Investigation continues.
2. Criminal Mischief, 1:00 p.m., Friday, May 17, 2019, 2600 block Sutton Place (MT) – Unknown person/s caused $120.00 to a storage unit.
3. Theft From Motor Vehicle, May 11 to 17, 2019, 1900 block Wilderness Road (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a loaded Glock 19, 9mm pistol from an unlocked vehicle. Total loss: $559.00.
4. Theft From Motor Vehicle, May 17 to 18, 2019, 100 block Nassau Road (LT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole airpods and $50.00 in cash. Total loss: $250.00.
5. Theft of Lost or Mislaid Property, 11:55 a.m. to 12:06 p.m., Saturday, May 18, 2019, 1296 Lititz Pike – Staples Office Supply (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a wallet and contents after the owner accidentally left it behind in the printing and copying area of the store. Total loss: $360.00. Investigation continues.
6. Retail Theft, 1:32 p.m., Saturday, May 18, 2019, 1278 Millersville Pike – CVS Pharmacy (LT) – An unknown male entered the store and stole $103.06 worth of energy drinks and fled.
7. Theft From Motor Vehicle, May 19 to 20, 2019, 800 block Janet Avenue (MT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a US Passport and a business card holder. Total loss: $155.00.
8. Burglary, May 19 to 20, 2019, 1700 block Betz Farm Drive (LT) – Unknown person/s broke into a residence, stole a set of keys, and caused damage to the building. Total loss: $200.00.
9. Selective Traffic Enforcement Detail, 4:00 to 8:00 p.m., Monday May 20, 2019, Route 30 East at New Holland Pike (MT) – Officers performed a selective traffic enforcement detail in Manheim Township as part of the Buckle Up PA – Click It or Ticket Driving Campaign. During this time period, eleven (11) motorists were stopped resulting in six (6) citations and five (5) written warnings for various moving and equipment violations.