Daily News Release - Tuesday 4/9/2019
Daily News Release – Tuesday, April 09, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 6:51 p.m., Monday, April 8, 2019, 1000 block Lititz Avenue (MT) – Rhiannon A. Bosch, F/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a disturbance at her residence. During the altercation, Bosch punched another person. A citation was filed.
2. Harassment Arrest, 4:40 p.m., Monday, April 8, 2019, 600 block McGrann Boulevard (MT) – Melissa E. Lemay, F/32, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a disturbance at her residence. During the altercation, Lemay shoved another person into a wall causing their shirt to rip. A citation was filed.
3. DUI Arrest, 9:58 p.m., Saturday, March 16, 2019, 1434 Manheim Pike – McDonald’s (MT) – Jacob Andrew Ohlinger, M/29, of York, PA, was charged with the above offense following a dispatch for a heroin overdose. Ohlinger was observed unconscious behind the wheel of his vehicle, whose engine was running. Ohlinger was roused and admitted to injecting heroin. He was arrested and taken for a blood draw. Fentanyl and Norfentanyl were found in his blood sample. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. DUI / Public Drunkenness Arrest, 12:47 a.m., Thursday, March 21, 2019, 700 block Wyncroft Terrace (LT) – Stefano Miguel Villamar-Arias, M/27, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a disturbance. Villamar-Arias was observed banging on several residential doors, while heavily intoxicated. Officers located Villamar-Arias outside and near a running vehicle, which had fresh damage upon it. Villamar-Arias admitted to driving the vehicle. He was arrested and taken for chemical testing. Villamar-Arias refused testing. He was taken to Central Arraignment.
5. DUI Arrest, 10:45 p.m., Saturday, March 30, 2019, Wabank Road at Kensington Road (LT) – Eric Tirado, M/41, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a crash investigation. Tirado was identified as a driver in that crash who was not properly licensed and left four (4) people injured. Tirado exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. He refused chemical testing. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Burglary, April 7-8, 2019, 415 Granite Run Drive – Keep Safe Storage (MT) – Unknown person/s forcibly entered eleven (11) storage units and stole numerous items. Total loss has yet to be determined. Investigation continues.
2. Indecent Exposure, 5:42 a.m., Monday, April 8, 2019, 1600 block Judie Lane (LT) – An unknown black male approached the driver’s side door of a vehicle and exposed his penis to the female driver. The male fled on foot.
3. Theft, April 4-5, 2019, 1000 block Lititz Avenue (MT) – Unknown person/s stole the registration plate from a trailer parked in the area. Total loss: $11.00.