Daily News Release - Tuesday 2/26/2019
Daily News Release – Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Furnishing Alcohol to Minors Arrest, 9:22 p.m., Saturday, December 15, 2019, 600 block Quarry Road (MT) – A 17-year-old juvenile was charged with the above offense after they hosted a party, invited, and provided alcohol to several people, who were under the age of 21. A juvenile allegation was filed with Juvenile Probation.
2. Retail Theft Arrest, 6:44 p.m., Thursday, February 21, 2019, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Yanisel Hernandez-Deschapelles, F/36, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed stealing $102.54 worth of merchandise from the store. A citation was filed.
3. Possession of Cocaine / Criminal Trespass / Disorderly Conduct / Resisting Arrest, 7:57 p.m., Sunday, February 17, 2019, 1335 Fruitville Pike – Stationhouse Tavern (MT) – Autumn Ruth Sanger, F/24, of Reading, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a disturbance in the restaurant. Sanger was being unruly inside the restaurant and refused to leave when asked by management. Instead of leaving, Sanger locked herself inside a bathroom stall. Officers responded, located Sanger, removed her from the bathroom stall, and took her into custody. Sanger became irate and screamed and kicked on the way to the patrol vehicle. During a search incident to arrest, officers located a small baggie of cocaine. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Simple Assault / Harassment / Public Drunkenness Arrest, 9:00 p.m., Monday, February 25, 2019, 1000 block Grofftown Road (LT) – Jonathan R. Millet, M/31, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Millet punched the victim in the face and neck a total of ten (10) times in two (2) separate attacks. The victim reported that they curled on the ground for defense and Millet reached down and placed the victim in a head lock. When officers located Millet outside in a public location, he was manifestly under the influence of alcohol. Millet was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
5. Theft From Motor Vehicle / Loitering and Prowling at Nighttime / Criminal Mischief Arrest, 4:38 a.m., Thursday, February 2, 2019, Spencer Avenue (LT) – Christopher J. Lapeer, M/44, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following an investigation into a vehicle break-in. Lapeer smashed the window of a parked vehicle and stole $1,790.00 worth of skiing and rock-climbing gear. Total loss for the window was $300.00. He was also observed loitering in the residential area of Spencer Avenue during times of darkness in the early morning hours with no legitimate purpose for doing so. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Access Device Fraud, 1:40-2:59 p.m., Monday, February 25, 2019, 600 block Janet Avenue (MT) – Unknown person/s accessed the victim’s credit card and used it to make $891.00 worth of fraudulent purchases in Pittsburgh.
2. Theft, 2:30 p.m., Monday, February 25, 2019, 832 Plaza Boulevard – TJ Maxx (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a purse from a shopping cart. The purse was later located in the bathroom but $100.00 was missing from it. Investigation continues.