Daily News Release - Tuesday 1/7/2020
Daily News Release – Tuesday, January 07, 2020
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 9:21 p.m., Monday, January 6, 2020, 1509 Oregon Pike – Grand China (MT) – Victoria Lynn Abramson, F/34, homeless, was charged with the above offense after she was observed disrobing and writhing uncontrollably in the parking lot of the restaurant. Abramson was under the influence of a controlled substance at the time of the incident. A citation was issued.
2. Burglary Arrests, 1:00 p.m., Thursday, January 2, 2020, 1000 block Marshall Avenue (MT) – A 13-year-old juvenile and a 14-year-old juvenile, both of Lancaster, PA, were arrested after they entered a rear sunroom of a residence and broke the window out of the rear door. Upon further investigation, it was determined that the 13-year-old was solicited, and agreed to, aid the 14-year-old to serve as a lookout for police. The juveniles caused $100.00 in damage to the property, when they attempted entry. It was determined that they attempted to enter the home with the purposes of physically fighting one of the residents inside. Both juveniles were arrested, processed, and taken to the Youth Intervention Center. A Juvenile Allegation was filed against each party, with Juvenile Probation.
3. DUI Arrest, 3:17 p.m., Wednesday, January 1, 2020, 1300 block Columbia Avenue (LT) – Ronald Lee Heisey, M/54, of Marietta, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Heisey was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Heisey also admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages just prior to the crash. Heisey was taken to an area hospital for treatment. A search warrant was obtained for Heisey’s blood and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.13%. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Criminal Trespass / Harassment Arrest, 7:06 a.m., Wednesday, January 1, 2020, 1300 block Blue Jay Drive (MT) – Dave Dwayne Hunter, M/27, homeless, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Hunter grabbed the victim by their hair, and threw them to the ground. It was determined that Hunter unlawfully entered the home after finding the rear door unlocked. Hunter fled prior to police arrival. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Hunter remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Hunter should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip” below.
5. Simple Assault Arrest, 8:29 p.m., Saturday, December 28, 2019, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Christine Joda Jolivert, F/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Jolivert held a large kitchen knife to the throat of another person, which put them in fear of physical injury. Jolivert was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
6. Drug Delivery Resulting in Death / Criminal Use of a Communication Facility Arrest, 4:15 p.m., Saturday, April 19, 2019, 1900 block Barton Drive (LT) – Javonne T. King, M/28, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he used a cellular telephone to communicate with another person to coordinate a time and place to meet for an illicit drug transaction. King then sold the other person heroin/fentanyl/acetyl fentanyl. The other person ingested the heroin/fentanyl/acetyl fentanyl and died as a result of using these substances. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. King remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of King should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip” below.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, January 5 to 15, 2020, 1000 block Grofftown Road (LT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a cell phone and cash. Total loss: $1,106.00.
2. Theft, 8:15 p.m., Monday, January 6, 2020, 1515 Lititz Pike – AC Moore (MT) – An unknown male stole $100.00 in cash from a wallet that was left unattended in a shopping cart. The male fled the store after taking the money.