Daily News Release – Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 11:30 p.m., Friday, January 17, 2020, 1360 Columbia Avenue – Giant Food Store (LT) – Marc M. Gehr, M/45, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a crash investigation. Gehr was identified as a person involved in that crash. Officers searched Gehr’s vehicle which yielded marijuana, a vape pen containing THC oil, two (2) smoking pipes, and plastic baggies. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Harassment Arrest, 10:15 a.m., Sunday, January 19, 2020, 2300 block Middlegreen Court (MT) – Jon Q. Butts, M/25, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Butts placed both of his hands upon the neck of the victim and pushed her away from him. Butts’ actions caused a red mark on the victim’s neck. A citation was issued.
3. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 1:45 p.m., Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 1434 Manheim Pike – McDonald’s (MT) – Justin R. Kahl, M/31, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed screaming and yelling obscenities while inside the restaurant. Kahl’s actions alarmed patrons who were inside the restaurant at the time. A citation was filed.
4. Simple Assault / Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 2:30 a.m., Saturday, December 28, 2019, 884 Plaza Boulevard – Park City Diner (MT) – Orlando Ernesto Lopez, M/41, of Leola, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a physical altercation at the restaurant. During the incident, Lopez struck the victim several times on the head causing the victim to sustain a black right eye as well as welling and several bruises upon the head. The altercation occurred while the restaurant was open. Lopez’s actions alarmed the other patrons. A criminal complaint was filed.
1. Theft, 3:15 p.m., Thursday, January 16, 2020, 1515 Lititz Pike – AC Moore (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a wallet and contents out of a shopping cart. Total loss: $860.00.
2. Theft By Deception, 9:03 p.m., Thursday, January 16, 2020, 1400 block Atkins Avenue (LT) – Unknown person/s scammed the victim out of $3,500.00 after convincing them that their computer’s security had been breached.
3. Retail Theft, 12:55 p.m., Friday, January 17, 2020, 1278 Millersville Pike – CVS Pharmacy (LT) – An unknown male stole $21.95 worth of soap from the store.
4. Theft Of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories, 8:32 a.m., Saturday, January 18, 2020, 1700 block Longview Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s stole all four (4) tires and rims from a vehicle that sat parked in the area. Total loss: $3,000.00.
5. Criminal Mischief, January 15 to 18, 2020, 200 block Pleasure Road (MT) – Unknown person/s shot BB’s at the windows of a residence, causing $1,500.00 worth of damage.
6. Simple Assault, 12:22 a.m., Sunday, January 19, 2020, 2065 Fruitville Pike – Buffalo Wild Wings (MT) – Three (3) unknown males physically assaulted another male after a disagreement over a football game. The victim went to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
7. Theft, 8:43 p.m., Saturday, January 18, 2020, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a purse and contents, which had been left unattended in a shopping cart. Total loss: $687.00.