Daily News Release - Tuesday 11/5/2019
Daily News Release – Tuesday, November 05, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 1:53 a.m., Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 1492 Lititz Pike – Clarion Inn & Suites (MT) – Alvin T. Davis, M/44, of York, PA, was charged with the above offense after he caused a disturbance inside the hotel while being manifestly under the influence of an alcoholic beverage. A citation was issued.
2. Corruption of Minors / Underage Drinking Arrests, 11:16 p.m., Friday, November 1, 2019, 1000 block Clark Street (LT) – Carol Nortey, F/77, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with Corruption of Minors after officers were dispatched to a residence for a disturbance. Officers met Nortey at the door and she appeared to be under the influence of an alcoholic beverage. Officers also observed multiple juveniles under the age of eighteen (18) in and around the residence. Multiple juveniles were found to be either in possession of alcohol or were suspected to be under the influence of it. Multiple alcoholic beverage bottles were also observed inside the home. Nortey, the only adult found in the residence, failed to take action when it was apparent that minors were consuming alcoholic beverages inside the home, and did nothing to stop it. A criminal complaint was filed against Nortey for Corruption of Minors. Additionally, two (2) juveniles, aged 16-years-old, were cited with Underage Drinking and released to an adult.
3. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 9:12 p.m., Saturday, November 2, 2019, 1246 Millersville Pike – Regal Cinema (LT) – Brandon S. Helm, M/28, of Lewisberry, PA, was charged with the above offenses after officers were dispatched to the cinema for a report of a male passed out inside a vehicle in the parking lot. Officers located Helm unconscious inside the vehicle and woke him. In speaking with Helm, he appeared to be under the influence of a controlled substance. Officers observed drug paraphernalia in plain view and searched the vehicle. Marijuana, a hypodermic needle, a glass smoking pipe, a metal marijuana grinder, and a burnt spoon were found inside the vehicle. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 5:00 p.m., Friday, October 11, 2019, 200 block Cobblestone Lane (MT) – Heather M. Reisinger, F/42, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at her residence. During the altercation, Reisinger smashed an Apple iPhone with a hammer causing $771.23 worth of damage. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 8:42 p.m., Sunday, November 3, 2019, 300 block South West End Avenue (LT) – Dayquan E. Parker, M/25, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed screaming and pounding on the door of a residence in the area. A citation was issued.
6. Noise Ordinance Violation Arrest, 3:05 a.m., Sunday, November 3, 2019, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Eduardo Guzman, M/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he hosted people at his residence, whose voices were so loud that they could be heard beyond the boundaries of his property. Guzman had previously been warned for the same offense. A citation was filed.
7. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 2:02 a.m., Sunday, November 3, 2019, 400 block Judie Lane (LT) – Michele Lee Ashford, F/36, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a check on the welfare call. Ashford invited officers inside her home where they observed marijuana in plain view. A criminal complaint was filed.
8. Retail Theft Arrest, 8:58 a.m., Monday, October 14, 2019, 1587 Fruitville Pike – Dick’s Sporting Goods (MT) – A 13-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after they were observed stealing $129.95 worth of merchandise from the store. The juvenile was released to an adult and a citation was filed.
9. Possession With Intent to Distribute Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia / DUI Arrest, 7:28 p.m., Tuesday, October 29, 2019, School House Road at Millersville Pike (LT) – Levonta Cantrell Jones, M/24, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a reported overdose. Officers located Jones slumped over the steering wheel of a vehicle running at this intersection. Jones was revived using Narcan and admitted to smoking marijuana. Officers searched Jones’ vehicle which yielded 41.45g of marijuana, a digital scale, sandwich baggies, and $1,021.00 in US currency. Jones was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
10. Theft By Deception Arrest, 5:11 p.m., Monday, September 30, 2019, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Wilfredo M. Pabon, M/25, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following an investigation into employee theft. Pabon, an employee of Walmart at the time, made three (3) fraudulent “returns” where he scanned receipts for merchandise, listed them as a return, and then obtained cash or a credit card refund for the items. Total loss: $94.03. When questioned by police, Pabon admitted his involvement in this incident. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Retail Theft, 8:49 a.m., Friday, November 1, 2019, 1278 Millersville Pike – CVS Pharmacy (LT) – An unknown white female stole $26.97 worth of acrylic nail products from the store.
2. Theft Of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Friday, November 1, 2019, 500 block Kensington Road (LT) – Unknown person/s stole emblems and window rain guards from a vehicle which sat parked in the area. Total loss: $55.00.
3. Retail Theft, 4:16 p.m., Friday, November 1, 2019, 1565 Fruitville Pike – Fine Wine and Good Spirits (MT) – An unknown white male stole a $17.99 bottle of rum from the store.
4. Retail Theft, 6:59 p.m., Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 1565 Fruitville Pike – Fine Wine & Good Spirits (MT) – An unknown black female stole a $34.99 bottle of vodka from the store.
5. Retail Theft, 5:18 p.m., Sunday, October 20, 2019, 1565 Fruitville Pike – Fine Wine & Good Spirits (MT) – An unknown Hispanic female and an unknown black female stole two bottles of whiskey, valued at $119.98.
6. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 4:50 to 5:15 p.m., Friday, November 1, 2019, 800 block Martha Avenue (MT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle as it sat parked in the area. A purse and its contents were taken. Total loss: $140.00.
7. Theft By Deception, October 30 to November 1, 2019, Mayer Place (MT) – Unknown person/s scammed the victim out of $780.00 during a sale made over the Internet.
8. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 12:00 to 1:13 p.m., Sunday, November 3, 2019, 2369 Lititz Pike – Landis Woods Park (MT) – Unknown person/s smashed the windows of three (3) vehicles and stole property from within each. Total loss: $2,672.00.
9. Theft Of Motor Vehicle Parts or Accessories, 7:00 to 11:04 a.m., Saturday, November 2, 2019, 1700 block Judie Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s stole the registration plate from a vehicle. Unknown loss.
10. Theft, November 3 to 4, 2019, 1300 block Beaconfield Lane (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a wheelbarrow from the residence. Total loss: $85.00.
11. Access Device Fraud, 9:00 to 10:30 a.m., Friday, November 1, 2019, 2323 Oregon Pike – Universal Athletic Club (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a wallet and contents from a locker within the gym. Three (3) of the credit cards were later used to make $10,584.64 worth of fraudulent purchases.
12. Criminal Mischief, 3:00 a.m., Monday, November 4, 2019, 600 block South West End Avenue (LT) – An unknown black or Hispanic male was seen throwing a large rock at a parked vehicle, causing an unknown amount of damage.