Daily News Release - Tuesday 11/27/2018
Daily News Release – Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 8:47 p.m., Monday, November 26, 2018, Fruitville Pike at Hess Boulevard (MT) – Delilah M. Hernandez, F/22, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a traffic stop for an expired registration plate. Officers searched Hernandez’s vehicle which yielded marijuana, cigar wrappers, and several plastic containers. A criminal complaint was filed.
2. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 11:29 p.m., Friday, November 23, 2018, Route 30 East at New Holland Pike (MT) – Pedro Antonio Rodriguez, M/29, of Reading, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for speeding. Officers searched Rodriguez’s vehicle which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 7:30 a.m., Monday, November 12, 2018, 155 School Road – Manheim Township Middle School (MT) – A 14-year-old juvenile student was charged with the above offense after they intentionally tricked another student into consuming two gummies which contained melatonin. A citation was filed.
4. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 2:46 p.m., Wednesday, October 17, 2018, 3000 block Aster Lane (MT) – Kallena D. Sampson, F/48, of Lititz, PA, was charged with two (2) counts of the above offense following a dispute with her neighbor. Sampson struck her neighbor’s front door with a hammer resulting in $200.00 in damage. Sampson also broke a small round glass table and smashed two (2) pumpkins resulting in $120.00 in damage. Two (2) citations were filed.
5. Simple Assault / Harassment Arrest, 3:00 a.m., Monday, November 26, 2018, 600 block Wyncroft Lane (LT) – Natanael Mercado Corcino, M/24, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Corcino grabbed the front of the victim’s neck while they were laying down on their bed. The victim scratched Corcino, who then grabbed the victim’s arms and held them down. Corcino then released the victim and they moved into the kitchen area where he pushed the victim two (2) times. Corcino then fled the residence when police were called. A criminal complaint was filed and an arrest warrant obtained. Corcino remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Corcino should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
6. DUI Arrest, 9:32 p.m., Tuesday, November 20, 2018, Lititz Pike at Sunset Place (MT) – Reagan C. Forrey, M/25, of Mount Joy, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for an inoperable taillight. Forrey exhibited signs of impairment and was arrested. Chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.154%. A criminal complaint was filed.
7. DUI / Possession of Marijuana / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 6:04 p.m., Saturday, November 24, 2018, 1600 block Hilltop Approach (MT) – Jack C. Cooke, III, M/40, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Cooke, III, was identified as a driver in the crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Upon checking Cooke, III’s vehicle, officers located marijuana and a smoking device. Cooke, III was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.140%. A criminal complaint was filed.
8. Theft of Lost or Mislaid Property, 12:00 p.m., Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Romello O. DeJesus, M/21, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he stole a black Apple iPhone which had been accidentally dropped by the victim while they were shopping. DeJesus made no attempt to return the phone. Total loss: $300.00. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft, October 15 to November 1, 2018, 1000 block East Oregon Road (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a necklace from a bathroom. Total loss: $2,100.00.