Daily News Release - Tuesday 10/8/2019
Daily News Release – Tuesday, October 08, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 10:49 a.m., Monday, October 7, 2019, Belwyck Boulevard at Mayer Place (MT) – Barbara Anne Teter, F/54, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed in a stupor as a result of alcohol intoxication, lying on the ground. A citation was issued.
2. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 9:26 a.m., Thursday, October 3, 2019, 1360 Columbia Avenue – Giant Food Store (LT) – William J. Musselman, M/60, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed unconscious as a result of alcohol intoxication. A citation was filed.
3. Retail Theft Arrests, 7:57 p.m., Monday, October 7, 2019, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Michael D. Pistorio, M/58, and Nikki Pistorio, F/57, both of Middletown, PA, were charged with the above offense after they were observed stealing merchandise. Michael stole $31.46 worth of items, while Nikki stole $32.82 worth of items. Both were arrested, processed, and released from custody. A criminal complaint was filed against each party.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Access Device Fraud, October 2, 2019, 1000 block Olde Hickory Road (MT) – Unknown person/s accessed the victim’s debit card account and withdrew $2,539.00 worth of funds.
2. Theft From Motor Vehicle, 8:41 to 8:51 p.m., Monday, October 7, 2019, 1246 Millersville Pike – Regal Cinema – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole a purse and electronics. Total loss: $1,115.00.