1. Public Drunkenness (MT) – A citation for Public Drunkenness has been filed against Karlina V. Goas F/26 of Hunters Path, Lancaster. At 10:07 p.m. July 13, 2019, Goas created a disturbance in Stauffer Park, 1241 Lititz Pike, while under the influence of alcohol.
2. Harassment (LT) – A citation for Harassment has been filed against Tommy L. Hills M/50 Of Grofftown Road, Lancaster following a domestic disturbance at his residence on July 26, 2019.
3. Access Device Fraud (MT) – A criminal complaint has been filed against Natasha Perez F/36 of North Queen Street, Lancaster. On July 26, 2019, a woman inadvertently left her wallet in the restroom of Sheetz, 3205 Lititz Pike. The wallet was recovered by staff, but it was missing $20 cash and a credit card. The credit card was used to make a purchase at a nearby store and to make bill payments. Perez was developed as suspect, and she has been charged with Theft and Access Device Fraud. Total credit card loss $346.
4. DUI (MT) – Paul S. McLaughlin M/74 of Coatesville PA has been charged with DUI after officers were called to Burger King, 1408 Lititz Pike, for an intoxicated person in the drive through lane. Occurred at 8:47 p.m. July 28, 2019.
5. Retail Theft (MT) – A citation for Retail Theft has been filed against Chance C. Hjelm M/20 of Mill Street, Manheim, after he was observed taking $119 worth of meat from Wegman’s, 2000 Crossings Blvd, on July 27, 2019.
6. DUI (LT) – Santa B. Subedi M/37 of Hemlock Road, Lancaster, has been charged with DUI and Speeding following a traffic stop at 3:00 a.m. July 28, 2019, on Columbia Avenue.
7. Disorderly Conduct (MT) – A citation for Disorderly Conduct has been filed against Michael S. Burch M/54 of Willow Road, Lancaster. On July 13, 2019, Burch got out of his vehicle at Manheim Pike and West Roseville Road and yelled at another driver and threw a lit cigarette into the other car. It is believed that this occurred as the result of a incident that occurred in traffic.
8. Theft (MT) – A backpack containing a gaming system was taken from a person at Overlook Pool, 301 Golf Drive, sometime between 8:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. July 31, 2019. Loss $510.
9. Theft from Vehicle (LT) – Personal items were taken from a vehicle parked in the 1000 Block of Woods Avenue sometime between July 30 and 31, 2019. Loss $390.