Daily News Release – Thursday, September 19, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 12:18 a.m., Thursday, September 19, 2019, 400 block Judie Lane (LT) – Sakeena N. Keith, F/29, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Keith damaged a video game console by jumping on top of it. Total loss: $400.00. A citation was filed.
2. Harassment Arrest, 9:00 p.m., Wednesday, September 18, 2019, 1200 block Lititz Pike (MT) – A 17-year-old juvenile was charged with the above offense after they struck another person four (4) times and pulled their hair. A citation was filed.
3. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 5:11 a.m., Monday, September 2, 2019, 4300 block Crossings Boulevard (MT) – Jared A. Reynolds, M/32, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed unconscious inside a vehicle. Officers made entry into the vehicle and were unable to rouse Reynolds without the aid of EMS personnel. It was discovered that Reynolds was heavily intoxicated. A citation was filed.
4. DUI Arrest, 2:11 a.m., Thursday, September 19, 2019, 1400 block New Holland Pike (MT) – Colleen T. Tingley, F/26, of Honey Brook, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for erratic driving. Tingley exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages. Tingley was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.119%. A criminal complaint was filed.
1. Theft By Deception, 1:46 p.m., Wednesday, September 18, 2019, 1000 block Bond Street (MT) – An unidentified person called the victim and claimed to be from the police department. The person told the victim they had to pay an active bond that had been issued against them. The victim purchased $1000.00 in gift cards and provided the numbers to the unidentified caller.