Daily News Release – Thursday, August 29, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 9:47 p.m., Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 1200 block East Orange Street (LT) – Melvin O. Garcia-Colon, M/29, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Garcia-Colon repeatedly shoved the victim and knocked a cell phone out of their hand. A citation was filed.
2. DUI Arrest, 1:24 a.m., Friday, August 23, 2019, 500 block Airport Road (MT) – Matthew Timothy Wilson, M/22, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a one vehicle into a utility pole crash investigation. Wilson was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Wilson admitted to consuming beer. He was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.175%. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Possession of Tramadol / Possession of Morphine / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia Arrest, 11:13 a.m., Saturday, May 4, 2019, 1320 Harrisburg Pike – America’s Best Value Inn (MT) – Kelly M. Enck, F/39, of East Petersburg, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a complaint from hotel management that guests in a room were refusing to leave after their checkout time. Officers responded to the room in question and found Enck to be the occupant. Officers observed in plain view a plastic straw with a white powdery substance upon it which was identified as drug paraphernalia. Officers searched the room and located Tramadol and Morphine as well. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Possession of Heroin / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia / Public Drunkenness Arrest, 6:29 p.m., Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 1242 Lititz Pike – Dunkin’ Donuts (MT) – Kyle W. Shissler, M/32, of New Providence, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he was observed flailing his arms around and acting erratically inside the restaurant. Officers found Shissler with constricted pupils and twitching uncontrollably. When questioned, Shissler admitted to injecting himself with heroin inside the bathroom. Officers searched Shissler and found him in possession of ten (10) hypodermic needles and nine (9) glassine baggies of heroin. A criminal complaint was filed.
5. Firearms Carried Without a License Arrest, 1:16 a.m., Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 1500 block Passey Lane (LT) – Milan Tamang, M/20, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed carrying a camouflage fanny pack around his neck during a police interaction for an unrelated incident. Inside the pack was a loaded Glock 22 .40 caliber semi-automatic pistol. Tamang did not possess a valid concealed carry weapons permit. He was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, August 21 to 27, 2019, 100 block Haskell Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole $20.00 in quarters.
2. Identity Theft, September 2016 to August 30, 2019, 1700 block Judie Lane (LT) – Unknown person/s used the victim’s identity to open a PPL Utilities account. Total loss: $2,800.00.
3. Theft of Lost or Mislaid Property, 4:34 to 5:30 p.m., Friday, August 23, 2019, 1268 Lititz Pike – Marshall’s (MT) – Unknown person/s stole the victim’s wallet and contents after they accidentally left it at the checkout counter at the store. Total loss: $250.00. Investigation continues.
4. Theft, 2:30 p.m., Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 1400 block of Glen Moore Circle (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a bicycle from the front yard of a residence. Total loss: $600.00. Investigation continues.
5. Vehicle Theft, 11:23 p.m., Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 1100 Millersville Pike – Getty Mart (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a gray 2009 Nissan Maxima as it sat parked running and unlocked outside of the business, while the owner was inside. The vehicle was later recovered nearby. Total loss: $2,500.00. Investigation continues.
6. Theft, August 25 to 26, 2019, 1829 Oregon Pike – McDonald’s (MT) – Unknown person/s stole an Apple iPad from an employee locker while the employee was working. Total loss: $1,200.00. Investigation continues.
7. Theft of Lost or Mislaid Property, 2:10 to 3:30 p.m., Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 1858 Fruitville Pike – Dragon Hibachi and Sushi Buffet (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a set of keys which had been accidentally left behind at a table. Total loss: $200.00.