Daily News Release - Thursday 6/27/2019
Daily News Release – Thursday, June 27, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrests, 1:25 a.m., Friday, June 21, 2019, 100 block Jennings Drive (LT) – Llanes Martinez, F/40, of Lancaster, PA, and Andrew Scott Wilson were charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at a residence. During the altercation, Martinez and Wilson struck each other in the face multiple times which caused injuries to the eye and nose area of both parties. A citation was filed against each party.
2. Harassment / Disorderly Conduct Arrests, 9:00 p.m., Saturday, June 22, 2019, 400 block Judie Lane (LT) – Amos Clay, III, M/27, and David Lee Pilgrim, M/46, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offenses following a dispute at their residence. During the altercation, Clay and Pilgrim struck each other with fists while outside, which alarmed neighbors in the area to call 9-1-1. Two (2) citations were filed against each party.
3. Disorderly Conduct / Criminal Mischief Arrest, 2:32 a.m., Sunday, June 23, 2019, 800 block Sterling Place (LT) – Rayshawn D. Nelson, M/34, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Nelson was observed screaming at the victim and striking their vehicle, while the victim sat inside of it. Nelson also damaged two (2) door handles of the vehicle causing $200.00 in damage. Two (2) citations were filed.
4. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 3:54 p.m., Sunday, June 23, 2019, 1500 block Fruitville Pike (MT) – Thomas S. Vogel, M/53, of Paterson, NJ, was charged with the above offense after he was observed in public in an unconscious state due to extreme intoxication. A citation was filed.
5. Receiving Stolen Property / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia / Public Drunkenness Arrest, 10:43 p.m., Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 1200 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Thomas Christopher Fortis, M/36, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after he overdosed on methamphetamine in a public location. While speaking with Fortis, officers observed an electronic tablet lying near him, which one officer recognized as being reported stolen earlier in the day. Fortis was taken into custody for Receiving Stolen Property and during a search incident to arrest was found in possession of twenty-five (25) hypodermic needles, three (3) spoons, glassine baggies, cotton balls, and rubber hair ties. He was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
6. Simple Assault Arrest, 9:00 a.m., Monday, June 25, 2019, 1700 block Judie Lane (LT) – Blaise M. Glover, M/25, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute at his residence. During the altercation, Glover pushed the victim to the floor and got on top of her. Glover then pressed down on the victim’s throat area. His actions caused bruising, scratches, and rug burn to the victim’s body. He was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
7. DUI Arrest, 9:31 p.m., Sunday, June 23, 2019, Schoolhouse Road at Millersville Pike (LT) – Donovan S. Hiltz, M/44, of Millersville, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a stop sign and turn signal infraction. Hiltz exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to drinking alcohol. Hiltz was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.246%. A criminal complaint was filed.
8. Possession With Intent to Deliver Marijuana / Possession of LSD / Possession of Cocaine / Possession of Oxycodone / Possession of Drug Paraphernalia / Indecent Exposure / Open Lewdness / Public Drunkenness Arrest, 5:13 a.m., Monday, June 24, 2019, 500 block Hedgerow Lane (MT) – Isaiah R. Cabrera, M/18, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after officers received a report of a naked male wandering the halls of an apartment complex. Officers found Cabrera completely naked inside the apartment building, determined that he was under the influence of PCP, and arrested him. Officers located a backpack belonging to Cabrera nearby. During a search incident to arrest officers located 350g of marijuana packaged into thirteen (13) separate plastic baggies, LSD, cocaine, glassine baggies, and two (2) Oxycodone pills. Cabrera was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, June 24 to 25, 2019, 1700 block Saint Philips Drive (LT) – Unknown person/s entered a locked vehicle and stole a wallet and contents. Total loss: $201.50.
2. Retail Theft, 8:16 p.m., Monday, June 24, 2019, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – An unknown Hispanic male and unknown black male stole fireworks from the store. Total loss: $359.88.
3. Criminal Mischief, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 400 block Dickens Drive (LT) – Unknown person/s attempted to pry open a door to a residence which resulted in damage to the door frame. Total loss: $100.00.
4. Vehicle Theft, June 25 to 26, 2019, 300 block East Oregon Road (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a red 2000 GMC Sierra pickup truck as it sat parked in a residential driveway overnight.
5. Burglary, June 23 to 26, 2019, 1850 Oregon Pike – Former Stauffer’s of Kissel Hill (MT) – Unknown person/s entered the building and discharged numerous fire extinguishers causing $100.00 in damage.
6. Theft, 6:58 a.m. to 4:54 p.m., Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 1492 Lititz Pike – Clarion Inn & Suites (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a computer bag and $150.00 in cash.