Daily News Release - Thursday 6/21/2018
Daily News Release – Thursday, June 21, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Harassment Arrest, 4:17 p.m., Tuesday, June 19, 2018, Oregon Pike at Route 30 (MT) – Ali S. Butler, F/27, of Reading, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute in her vehicle. During the altercation, Butler struck the victim in the face causing a small cut on the right side of their head. A citation was issued.
2. Noise Disturbance Arrest, 3:02 p.m., Saturday, June 16, 2018, 1500 block Passey Lane (LT) – Angel Santana-Amesquita, M/40, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he played music outside at an excessive volume which resulted in numerous complaints. A citation was filed.
3. Retail Theft Arrest, 1:45 p.m., Friday, June 15, 2018, 1278 Millersville Pike – CVS Pharmacy (LT) – Janet Steffish, F/80, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she was observed stealing $54.95 worth of merchandise from the store. A citation was filed.
4. Retail Theft Arrests, 3:14 p.m., Monday, June 4, 2018, 2030 Fruitville Pike – Walmart (MT) – Crystal Ann Markle, F/35, and Katelyn Marie Shoffner, F/24, both of York, PA, along with Rebecca Elizabeth Cochran, F/26, of Thomasville, PA, were all charged with the above offense after they were observed stealing $773.29 worth of merchandise from the store. A criminal complaint was filed against each person.
5. False Identification to Law Enforcement Arrest, 1:47 a.m., Friday, June 15, 2018, New Holland Pike at Butter Road (MT) – Ayla C. DeJesus, F/27, of Leola, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop. During the stop, DeJesus provided a false name and date of birth to the officer in order to conceal the fact that her driver’s license was suspended. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Retail Theft, 8:58 p.m., Tuesday, June 19, 2018, 1278 Millersville Pike – CVS Pharmacy (LT) – An unknown white male attempted to steal $9.69 worth of over the counter medication from the store. When confronted by store personnel, he returned the merchandise and fled.