Daily News Release - Thursday 5/30/2019
Daily News Release – Thursday, May 30, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Disorderly Conduct Arrests, 9:28 p.m., Sunday, May 26, 2019, North President Avenue at Marietta Avenue (LT) – Shalynn M. Rivera, F/22, and Kyle A. Steele, M/24, both of Lancaster, PA, were charged with the above offense after they were observed screaming profanities and created a violent tumultuous scene, which alarmed the public. A citation was filed against both parties.
2. Harassment Arrest, 7:45 p.m., Sunday, May 26, 2019, 600 block South West End Avenue (LT) – Michael T. Stewart, M/37, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he punched another person in the face. A citation was filed.
3. Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 12:29 p.m., Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 1492 Lititz Pike – Clarion Inn & Suites (MT) – Ariel L. Harris, F/26, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after she tried to physically fight a hotel employee who was removing her from the premises. A citation was issued.
4. Retail Theft Arrest, 8:39 to 9:30 p.m., Thursday, April 25, 2019, 1589 Fruitville Pike – Target (MT) – Patricia Ann Burnett, F/45, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with two counts the above offense after she was observed shoplifting from the store. Burnett was observed stealing a baby bib valued at $9.99. Burnett also removed labels from several items that were on display and for sale and then replaced those labels with lower value labels. The total value of loss was $145.58. Store personnel stopped Burnett as she left the store and she fled without the merchandise. After being identified, a criminal complaint was filed against Burnett and a felony arrest warrant obtained. Burnett remains a wanted person at this time. Any person knowing the whereabouts of Burnett should call the Manheim Township Police Department at 717-569-6401 or provide information anonymously by clicking “Submit a Tip.”
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft, May 27 to 28, 2019, 1400 block New Holland Pike (MT) – Unknown person/s stole two (2) house keys from a lockbox. Total loss: $5.00.
2. Identity Theft, 4:06 p.m., Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 1600 block Colchester Drive (LT) – Unknown person/s used the victim’s identity to open a credit card. The account was soon after closed when the credit card company discovered it to be fraudulent. No loss.
3. Access Device Fraud, May 2 to 28, 2019, 1300 block Glen Moore Circle (MT) – Unknown person/s accessed the victim’s bank account and made $2,700.00 in fraudulent purchases. Investigation continues.
4. Retail Theft, 10:32 a.m., Monday, April 1, 2019, 1298 Millersville Pike – CVS Pharmacy (LT) – An unknown male entered the store and stole $105.44 worth of soda. This same male is a suspect in numerous other similar cases.
5. Theft, 12:40 p.m., Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – Unknown person/s stole a cell phone out of a purse while the owner was shopping. Total loss: $200.00.
6. Access Device Fraud, 4:35 p.m., Sunday, May 26, 2019, 2200 block New Street (EP) – Unknown person/s used the victim’s debit card to make a series of fraudulent purchases totaling $99.04.
7. Retail Theft, 4:17 p.m., Wednesday, May 29, 2019, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – An unknown black female stole $1,011.90 from the store by exchanging gift cards that were unpaid for. Investigation continues.
8. Retail Theft, 12:30 p.m., Friday, May 24, 2019, 1204 Millersville Pike – Weis Markets (LT) – An unknown female stole $219.90 worth of raw shrimp and lobster tails from the store. She fled without paying for the items. Investigation continues.