Daily News Release - Thursday 5/23/2019
Daily News Release – Thursday, May 23, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Public Drunkenness Arrest, 8:22 p.m., Friday, May 17, 2019, 1200 block Spencer Avenue (LT) – Alexander Keliher, M/23, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed screaming and pounding on the door of an apartment. Keliher was under the influence of alcohol at the time of the offense. A citation was filed.
2. Noise Violation Arrest, 10:16 p.m., Sunday, May 19, 2019, 100 block Elmshire Drive (LT) – Ismael Lozano, M/47, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he hosted a party to the rear of his residence and played music at a level which crossed property boundaries. Lozano was given a warning for the same offense one hour prior. A citation was filed.
3. Possession of Marijuana Arrest, 10:55 p.m., Wednesday, May 22, 2019, Main Street at Miller Road (EP) – Alex A. Montanez, M/23, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop for a registration suspension. Officers searched Montanez’s vehicle which yielded marijuana. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Burglary, May 20 to 21, 2019, 2325 Lititz Pike – Brooklawn Farm Market (MT) – Unknown person/s forced entry into the business during the overnight hours. No items were taken but several clay pots and windows were broken. Total loss unknown.
2. Selective Traffic Enforcement Detail, 6:00 to 10:00 p.m., Tuesday, May 21, 2019, Route 30 West at New Holland Pike (MT) – Officers performed a selective traffic enforcement detail in Manheim Township as part of the Buckle Up PA – Click It or Ticket Driving Campaign. During this time period, thirty-five (35) motorists were stopped resulting in thirty-two (32) citations and three (3) written warnings being issued for various moving and equipment violations.
3. Access Device Fraud, 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 400 block Salem Drive (MT) – An unknown, heavy-set, black male used a cloned credit card to purchase $348.39 worth of items from various stores in Enfield, CT. The victim was unaware their card had been compromised and cloned. Investigation continues.
4. Theft, May 17 to 21, 2019, 280 Granite Run Drive Suite 300 – Saxton & Stump Lawyers & Consulting (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a laptop computer from atop a desk in the office. Total loss: $1,250.00.
5. Theft, May 21 to 22, 2019, 2800 block Lititz Pike (MT) – Unknown person/s stole a wallet and contents. Total loss: $220.00.
6. Loitering and Prowling at Nighttime Arrest, 9:38 p.m., Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 1000 block Hunsicker Road (MT) – A resident came home and found an unknown male on her porch holding a chair. The male fled upon discovery, leaving the chair behind. The male was never located.