Daily News Release - Thursday 5/2/2019
Daily News Release – Thursday, May 02, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Disturbance Arrests, 6:34 p.m., Tuesday, April 23, 2019, Greythorne Road (LT) – A group of teenagers engaged in a physical altercation at this location. The following were charged:
- A 17-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, charged with Disorderly Conduct and Harassment.
- A 16-year-old juvenile from Lancaster, PA, charged with Disorderly Conduct.
- Kiara R. Santiago, F/18, of Lancaster, PA, charged with Disorderly Conduct and Harassment.
The citations were filed against each party.
2. Endangering Welfare of Children / DUI Arrest, 1:36 a.m., Sunday, April 28, 2019, 2323 Oregon Pike – Turkey Hill (MT) – Mirtha Maria Delvillar, F/38, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses following a check on the welfare. It was reported that Delvillar drove her vehicle into the store’s parking lot with a flat tire, and appeared to be intoxicated. Delvillar’s four-year-old child was inside the vehicle, which also appeared to have been involved in a crash. Delvillar exhibited signs of impairment and admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages. Delvillar was arrested and chemical testing yielded a BAC of 0.112%. She was processed and taken to Central Arraignment.
3. DUI Arrest, 9:39 a.m., Friday, April 26, 2019, Route 30 East at Mile Marker 265.0 (MT) – Jonathan Lee Morgan, M/33, of Mountville, PA, was charged with the above offense following a crash investigation. Morgan was identified as a driver in that crash and exhibited signs of impairment. Morgan was arrested and taken for a blood draw, to perform chemical testing. The results of this test are still pending at this time. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Criminal Trespass Arrest, 8:37 p.m., Sunday, April 28, 2019, 300 block Yorkshire Drive (LT) – Osaze S. Smith, M/19, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a domestic dispute. During the altercation, Smith was ordered to leave the property numerous times by the property owner and the police; Smith refused. Smith was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Nothing to Report.