Daily News Release - Thursday 5/17/2018
Daily News Release – Thursday, May 17, 2018
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Possession of Marijuana / Warrant Arrest, 9:25 a.m., Wednesday, May 16, 2018, Lititz Pike at Chester Road (MT) – Anneliese Marie Colon, F/24, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense following a traffic stop. Officers searched Colon’s vehicle which yielded marijuana. Colon was also listed as a wanted person for numerous outstanding warrants. She was arrested on the warrants and turned over to the Lancaster County Sheriff. A criminal complaint was filed for the drug charge.
2. Theft By Unlawful Taking Arrest, 9:17 p.m., Saturday, January 28, 2017, 3001 Lititz Pike – Brethren Village (MT) – Sharon Lynne Hess, F/67, of Reading, PA, was charged with the above offense after she entered one of the rooms of the nursing home and stole $188.50 worth of household items. Hess’ actions were captured on surveillance video and she was later identified using this footage. A criminal complaint was filed.
3. Theft By Unlawful Taking / Access Device Fraud Arrest, 8:00 a.m., Thursday, March 1, 2018, 1400 block Manor House Lane (LT) – Jomar A. Ramos, M/36, homeless, was charged with the above offenses after he stole a handmade designer bag, gift card, and PA Child Support MasterCard from a former acquaintance. Ramos later used the Child Support MasterCard to withdraw $300.00 in cash from an ATM. Total loss: $575.00. A criminal complaint was filed.
4. Aggravated Assault on Police Officer / Disorderly Conduct Arrest, 12:55 p.m., Friday, May 11, 2018, 919 Hamilton Park Drive – Wheatland Middle School (LT) – Raquel S. Greene, F/31, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offenses after she was came to the school to speak with school officials. While inside the school, Greene began to yell and use profane language. The School Resource Officer repeatedly told Greene to calm down and stop using profane language; Greene refused. The SRO ordered Greene to leave the school and she refused. The SRO then attempted to take Greene into physical custody for Disorderly Conduct. While doing so, Greene attempted to bite the officer’s right hand. Greene was successfully taken into custody with no further incident and escorted into an office. While in this office with the SRO, Greene kicked the officer in the lower leg multiple times. She was taken before Magisterial District Judge Mary M. Sponaugle who set bail at $5,000.00, which Greene could not post. She was taken to Lancaster County Prison.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Retail Theft, 11:01 p.m., Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 806 New Holland Avenue – Turkey Hill (MT) – Two (2) unknown black males entered the store and stole $223.01 worth of merchandise.
2. Access Device Fraud, April 16 to May 11, 2018, 2100 block Fruitville Pike (MT) – The victim reported that his bank account information was compromised and was later used to make $1,156.08 worth of fraudulent purchases. Investigation continues.
3. Theft From Motor Vehicle, May 15-16, 2018, 136 Keller Avenue – Absolute Towing (MT) – Seven (7) unlocked vehicle were entered by unknown persons. Several aftermarket stereos, a battery, and one (1) aftermarket steering wheel were stolen. Total loss: $950.00.
4. Access Device Fraud, 12:00 p.m., Friday, January 12, 2018, 400 block Rhoda Drive (MT) – Unknown person/s purchased an Apple MacBook Pro using the victim’s Amazon credit card. Total loss: $2,135.47. Investigation continues.