Daily News Release - Thursday 5/16/2019
Daily News Release – Thursday, May 16, 2019
Sergeant Michael Piacentino, Public Information Officer
Office: (717) 569-6401 Ext. 1583
Cell: (717) 340-2130
1. Criminal Mischief Arrest, 5:23 p.m., Thursday, May 2, 2019, 1200 block East King Street (LT) – Bryan J. Lugo, M/28, of Lancaster, PA, was charged with the above offense after he punched another person’s vehicle which caused a dent in the metal. A citation was filed.
2. Retail Theft Arrest, 3:34 p.m., Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 1605 Lititz Pike – Giant Food Store (MT) – Robert Eugene Burdenski, M/54, of Lititz, PA, was charged with the above offense after he was observed stealing $152.61 worth of merchandise from the store. He was arrested, processed, and taken to Central Arraignment.
3. Retail Theft / Unlawful Removal of Containers Arrest, 7:41 p.m., Thursday, February 14, 2019, 2363 Oregon Pike – CVS Pharmacy (MT) – Jerell Paul Stewart, Sr., M/30, homeless, was charged with the above offenses after he was observed loading a shopping basket with $115.00 worth of merchandise. Stewart, Sr. then fled the store with both the basket and the merchandise. The basket was valued at $9.00. A criminal complaint was filed.
CRIMES & INCIDENTS
1. Theft From Motor Vehicle, May 11 to 14, 2019, 400 block Amesbury Road (MT) – Unknown person/s entered an unlocked vehicle and stole tools and a cell phone. Total loss: $3,600.00.
2. Criminal Mischief, May 14 to 15, 2019, 1300 block Glen Moore Circle (MT) – Unknown person/s fired pellets into the siding of a house and the tailgate of a vehicle parked in the driveway. Total loss: $500.00.
3. Simple Assault, 4:03 p.m., Wednesday, May 15, 2019, Oregon Pike at East Roseville Road (MT) – An unknown white male pointed a handgun at another motorist following a road rage incident.